+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

1 year PG distance learning - India

sphilip

Nov 13, 2017
I am 37 years old and have a Bachelor of IT (3 years). My points are 360 only. I understand adding a 1 year PG course may take my points above 430.

I like to know if anyone here can advise on 1 year PG distance learning courses that are accepted by WES.

Seema Alagh

Jul 31, 2019
i think PGDM by Annamalai university distance is accepted.
Hello,

I'm new to this forum and am about to apply for my ECA through WES.

I have a PGDBA from SCDL (2006 -2008) batch and awarded in the year 2011. Also, when I entered the info in the WES profile, SCDL does appear. So, should I assume that they recognize this institute. Also, can we call up WES and check with them for this information. Pls do help me with my queries.

Has anyone rec'd a positive assessment thru WES for this course

If not, can I apply for my assessment of BMS thru WES and PGDBA thru IQAS or should it be from one agency only.

labheshcanada007

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Hi Seema, I think IQAS is closed accepting any application, I am aware that in past they have accepted and completed many SCDL degree.
I am not so sure which institute can now do the evaluation for the SCDL,

I have got my bachelor done from WES, but I am waiting to know how I can get my SCDL - PDGIT gets evaluated? Let me know if you get to know anything on this.

thanks
Labhesh

NehaGupta19

Star Member
Apr 30, 2018
Punjab
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Jalandhar
NOC Code......
Hell
Hi Seema, I think IQAS is closed accepting any application, I am aware that in past they have accepted and completed many SCDL degree.
I am not so sure which institute can now do the evaluation for the SCDL,

I have got my bachelor done from WES, but I am waiting to know how I can get my SCDL - PDGIT gets evaluated? Let me know if you get to know anything on this.

thanks
Labhesh
Hello labhesh,
We both are in 2020 with the same query. Reach me out at nirvaan_0012@yahoo.com. Thank you! We shall discuss each other’s case details. I have 1 year pgd waiting to be assessed from wes. Just waiting for anyone to give a positive review.

labheshcanada007

Star Member
May 1, 2019
So, I have also pushed my SCDL - 2 year PGDIT with WES, the documents are yet to reach WES by next week, but yes, I have paid fees and planning to get evaluated from WES itself.
I do not know what the result would be, but let you know how it is progressing with you Seema?

NehaGupta19

Star Member
Apr 30, 2018
Punjab
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Jalandhar
NOC Code......
So, I have also pushed my SCDL - 2 year PGDIT with WES, the documents are yet to reach WES by next week, but yes, I have paid fees and planning to get evaluated from WES itself.
I do not know what the result would be, but let you know how it is progressing with you Seema?
Perfect. That in itself gave me a jump start to start my evaluation with WES. It would be very helpful if you keep updating on the status. Hope we all get evaluated.

JINO JOSEPH

Feb 1, 2020
Hello,
I have a bachelors and masters degree in pharmacy and have an year experience in teaching field in India.
I would like to know from where to evaluate my degrees WES or PEBC?? Kindly reply.

TIA

JINO JOSEPH

Feb 1, 2020
It would be of great help, since i have also done 2 year distance PGDBA from SCDL and i am also confused from where to get the evaluation done. After going through different forums, i understand that WES does not recognise distance education. Looking for other agencies but not sure of anything. IQAS is not evaluating till May 2020, i ahve read a post where distance was evaluated successfully by CES.
So yes keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for best for your evaluation result. do post your update.

Jul 4, 2020
I am BE(4 years) graduate and I want to increase my CRS points by choosing 2 or more diploma, degree, certificates option. So, 1 Degree greater than 3 years is already there but for selecting that criteria I will need a diploma certificate or 6 month certification course certificate. I want to opt for 6 month distance learning certification course of Operations Management/Project Management from NMIMS,Mumbai,if it is accepted under this criteria. Also suggest other institutions which are confirmed to have recognition based on experience.

Please help! under big confusion