+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

1 year PG diploma or 2 years in winnipeg

Oyeanjali

Mar 12, 2019
Hi
I am Anjali, a prospective student from India. I got an offer letter from Red River college , Winnipeg, Manitoba and the course duration is 1 year but I have heard from some international students that one should go for 2 years program as it will give you 3 years of work permit. So my question is that is it easy to take admission in another program when my this course will be over ?

shivavb

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
I heard there are few limited one year courses which gives 2 year work permit in Manitoba can somebody confirm this

omarasimd005

Mar 27, 2019
Hi
I am Anjali, a prospective student from India. I got an offer letter from Red River college , Winnipeg, Manitoba and the course duration is 1 year but I have heard from some international students that one should go for 2 years program as it will give you 3 years of work permit. So my question is that is it easy to take admission in another program when my this course will be over ?
Hi Anjali,

You will be assessed over your grades that you score while completing the diploma, you can't actually determine whether it is hard or not however you should take those pre-requisites required for the other program where so ever it is, I guess university.

May I know what program are you pursuing and what degree would you like continue with after completing the diploma ?