+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

1 August 2019 General Training IELTS discussion (India)

Maryam.siddiquie

Star Member
Jul 1, 2019
In task 2 i was on the side of young people older than 18 yrs would be more responsible.
MBP1- due to immaturity and less knowledge and explained it. Given example of increased road side accidents by people of this age.
MBP2- discussed how people older than 18 would make more reliable decisions in terms of vote, marriage and car driving .
Conclusion- summarizes both ideas and my opinion
# but i forget to mention an ideal age...
Will it affect my Task Achievement.

I belive the correct age to marry or cast the vote or drive is 21 year because at this age people become mature and gain certain amount of experience to bear the burden of jobs and duties given to them. The primary reason why men and women should marry at the age of 21 is that in this state they can draw a clear distinction between right and wrong. In other words, at this age if a person marries or votes , they are able to choose the most suitable partner or candidate for them and as a result, they will be able to lead a contented and comfortable life without having any conflicts later in their life. For instance, a recent article published by the New York Times revealed that 90% of married couples who decided to marry when they were twenty one year old are happier and feel more blessed than those who marry at the age of 18 or when they are adolescents. Additionally, males and females aged of 21 years have enough experience to handle difficult situations, therefore they do not harm others. This is because, at this phase of life if they face any challenge while driving or in their married life, they easily handle it without inflicting any harms to others such as verbal abuse, vandalism and atrocious behaviour.For Instance, a recent survey conducted by The Time found that in Japan 90% case of accusation of verbal abuse and domestic violence are reported among 18 years of people or those who were below 18. In conclusion, I beleive the perfect age when people should be allowed to drive or marry or vote is when they become 21 years old because at this stage they are so mature and have experience of life to handle all the difficulties coming on their ways easily without harming others.

Reactions: sandygill

Maryam.siddiquie

Star Member
Jul 1, 2019
I belive the correct age to marry or cast the vote or drive is 21 year because at this age people become mature and gain certain amount of experience to bear the burden of jobs and duties given to them. The primary reason why men and women should marry at the age of 21 is that in this state they can draw a clear distinction between right and wrong. In other words, at this age if a person marries or votes , they are able to choose the most suitable partner or candidate for them and as a result, they will be able to lead a contented and comfortable life without having any conflicts later in their life. For instance, a recent article published by the New York Times revealed that 90% of married couples who decided to marry when they were twenty one year old are happier and feel more blessed than those who marry at the age of 18 or when they are adolescents. Additionally, males and females aged of 21 years have enough experience to handle difficult situations, therefore they do not harm others. This is because, at this phase of life if they face any challenge while driving or in their married life, they easily handle it without inflicting any harms to others such as verbal abuse, vandalism and atrocious behaviour.For Instance, a recent survey

I belive the correct age to marry or cast the vote or drive is 21 year because at this age people become mature and gain certain amount of experience to bear the burden of jobs and duties given to them.

The primary reason why men and women should marry at the age of 21 is that in this state they can draw a clear distinction between right and wrong. In other words, at this age if a person marries or votes , they are able to choose the most suitable partner or candidate for them and as a result, they will be able to lead a contented and comfortable life without having any conflicts later in their life. For instance, a recent article published by the New York Times revealed that 90% of married couples who decided to marry when they were twenty one year old are happier and feel more blessed than those who marry at the age of 18 or when they are adolescents.

Additionally, males and females aged of 21 years have enough experience to handle difficult situations, therefore they do not harm others. This is because, at this phase of life if they face any challenge while driving or in their married life, they easily handle it without inflicting any harms to others such as verbal abuse, vandalism and atrocious behaviour.For Instance, a recent survey conducted by The Time found that in Japan 90% case of accusation of verbal abuse and domestic violence are reported among 18 years of people or those who were below 18.

In conclusion, I beleive the perfect age when people should be allowed to drive or marry or vote is when they become 21 years old because at this stage they are so mature and have experience of life to handle all the difficulties coming on their ways easily without harming others.

aminah2233

Aug 1, 2019
I belive the correct age to marry or cast the vote or drive is 21 year because at this age people become mature and gain certain amount of experience to bear the burden of jobs and duties given to them. The primary reason why men and women should marry at the age of 21 is that in this state they can draw a clear distinction between right and wrong. In other words, at this age if a person marries or votes , they are able to choose the most suitable partner or candidate for them and as a result, they will be able to lead a contented and comfortable life without having any conflicts later in their life. For instance, a recent article published by the New York Times revealed that 90% of married couples who decided to marry when they were twenty one year old are happier and feel more blessed than those who marry at the age of 18 or when they are adolescents. Additionally, males and females aged of 21 years have enough experience to handle difficult situations, therefore they do not harm others. This is because, at this phase of life if they face any challenge while driving or in their married life, they easily handle it without inflicting any harms to others such as verbal abuse, vandalism and atrocious behaviour.For Instance, a recent survey conducted by The Time found that in Japan 90% case of accusation of verbal abuse and domestic violence are reported among 18 years of people or those who were below 18. In conclusion, I beleive the perfect age when people should be allowed to drive or marry or vote is when they become 21 years old because at this stage they are so mature and have experience of life to handle all the difficulties coming on their ways easily without harming others.
Almost same views