+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

1 August 2019 General Training IELTS discussion (India)

Maryam.siddiquie

Star Member
Jul 1, 2019
there were 7 headings in total:
1. About food - D
2. Change in temperature - B
3. Soil erosion - E i guess (Long para about soil erosion)
4. Development of new building - J
5. How did they decide the place to live - what was the answer of this one?
6. Theory of migration - C

there was one more...does anyone remember?
It was about direction of settlement....

Jatinder_singh

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
Won't it be false as in the passage it was mentioned that if the seat will be damage or spoiled, for instant, chewing gum on it, the cover will be removed

Maryam.siddiquie

Star Member
Jul 1, 2019
Won't it be false as in the passage it was mentioned that if the seat will be damage or spoiled, for instant, chewing gum on it, the cover will be removed
No, because they said take off the cover when chewing gum stick to that... the context said,.we remove the cover if it was damaged bu chewing gum and wash it because we cant not wash it in situ....means its place we cant wash so we have to remove it....its true...

Reactions: Parm Bhatti

Jatinder_singh

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
No, because they said take off the cover when chewing gum stick to that... the context said,.we remove the cover if it was damaged bu chewing gum and wash it because we cant not wash it in situ....means its place we cant wash so we have to remove it....its true...
What is ur mobile number

Parm Bhatti

Star Member
Dec 15, 2016
In task 2 i was on the side of young people older than 18 yrs would be more responsible.
MBP1- due to immaturity and less knowledge and explained it. Given example of increased road side accidents by people of this age.
MBP2- discussed how people older than 18 would make more reliable decisions in terms of vote, marriage and car driving .
Conclusion- summarizes both ideas and my opinion
# but i forget to mention an ideal age...
Will it affect my Task Achievement.