+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

1+1 Program criteria for 3 year work permit

sri3134

Aug 22, 2013
Hi I am Sriharsha.

I was an international student at Sheridan College for the International Business Management Program. I had enrolled under the Co-op program and had worked for a company. Unfortunately I couldnt apply for a second course in September as I had finished my Co-op only in August and was too late for admissions.
Now, I want to apply for Jan 2016 intake. I have consulted with people around here and have understood that I need to return to India and apply from there to the course in order to qualify for considering as 2 years of study in order to get the 3 year work permit.

Is this true, will this solution workout for the 3 year work permit? Or do I have to apply for the post grad work permit?

Thank you

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
sri3134 said:
Hi I am Sriharsha.

I was an international student at Sheridan College for the International Business Management Program. I had enrolled under the Co-op program and had worked for a company. Unfortunately I couldnt apply for a second course in September as I had finished my Co-op only in August and was too late for admissions.
Now, I want to apply for Jan 2016 intake. I have consulted with people around here and have understood that I need to return to India and apply from there to the course in order to qualify for considering as 2 years of study in order to get the 3 year work permit.

Is this true, will this solution workout for the 3 year work permit? Or do I have to apply for the post grad work permit?

Thank you
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2010/ob194A.asp

KindHeart1980

Jul 14, 2015
Hello Sriharsha

Could u pls advise how is the course at Sherdian College - International Biz Mgt.?
Does it need too much of maths or statistics? IS it easier or very difficult?

Pls advise as I have been looking for it.

Thanks

Shradha Joshi