+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Many of my acquaintances who took asylum and even PR visited their own countries in secret.

As many people went to their countries, their pr.cards were taken from them and deported.

My question is, how does Canada learn about a protected person going to their home country? Can they access information from all airports or flying records ?

or when they get a new passport, they pass the communication with interpol? How can it be that many people do not have difficulties, while some of them have their pr cards cancelled.
They'll flag you if you visit country bordering your Country of Origin. They also have access to flight manifest for your itinerary and they use technology to trace your movement from your electronic devices...

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Is it that easy for one country to access another country's flight information? Do they have the right to take your phone and tamper with it?
For security reasons, yes they have access to flight manifest and all passengers arriving into their country. CBSA have authority to cease your devices if they belief there is contents that contravenes Canadian law. Most of the cases i have heard, they'll send you to separate room for the interview and then pass over information to IRCC/ Minister for cessation application....

zak86

Nov 13, 2019
If yes, can you share the sample story?
recently my lawyer fight against a case of cessation and guess what he shared details how he lose at the end minister counsel attached only judgement of the High court which was stating if any protected person visit their home country etc so they can lose pr something like that and that guy who visited his country came back here they took his PR card at the airport and after like 3 4 years they finalized him in the last appeal that the can't live here as a PR even he had health issues he had injuries due to accident here in Canada but they didn't care about anything and now send him a letter to leave the country and no right to appeal or H&C .. so when they are behind you .. you can't win as they can prove easily you applied Asylum for asylum shopping.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
recently my lawyer fight against a case of cessation and guess what he shared details how he lose at the end minister counsel attached only judgement of the High court which was stating if any protected person visit their home country etc so they can lose pr something like that and that guy who visited his country came back here they took his PR card at the airport and after like 3 4 years they finalized him in the last appeal that the can't live here as a PR even he had health issues he had injuries due to accident here in Canada but they didn't care about anything and now send him a letter to leave the country and no right to appeal or H&C .. so when they are behind you .. you can't win as they can prove easily you applied Asylum for asylum shopping.
And cessation applications of this kind is 100% guarantee Minister will win..... Its a matter of time before they take your PR and start deportation

zak86

Nov 13, 2019
And cessation applications of this kind is 100% guarantee Minister will win..... Its a matter of time before they take your PR and start deportation
true and people got overconfidence about everything and underestimate the law and thinks they can make others fool but in reality, it is not like that I know many people who travel and never face problem but again if they select you randomly for the check you are done with it your all efforts will be 0 on just 1 mistake. and when they file cessation so they know they have all your info and they can win easily that guy appeal over and over and their reply was same when you are safe at your place so you can live there easily..

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Keep in mind, that once they decide to charge you with reavailment, it’s up to you to prove you haven’t reavailed yourself, not the other way around. It as simple as you having a renewed passport or using your existing one for any travel.