+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

08 Feb 2017 - ITA : Let's Connect Here

Feb 8, 2017
Wwebmaster said:
Can we create the watsapp group for this as well...
is there any whatsapp group for people who received ita on 8th feb. I am also one of them and have few queries . Please share contact number i want to get added to this WhatsApp group. Thanks

tOngui

Sep 1, 2016
newtoexpressentry said:
scanning passport is such a pain in the behind... I have 2 passports with multiple travel stamps .......I am not complaining just stating scanning so many pages is becoming fun lol
Copy of the biographical data page of a passport or travel document
Purpose

To confirm the applicant's identity

Document requirements

A clear and legible copy of the biographical data page of a passport or travel document must be provided.
Individuals who must submit this documentation

The principal applicant
Their spouse or common-law partner
Their accompanying dependent children

Source: CIC

Don't see the requirement for all the passport pages.

SahmadK

Oct 1, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
27 March 2017
Med's Done....
26 march 2017
I submitted my eAPR on 27 Mar 2017. Did anyone in the group submit eAPR around this time?

moderator1983 said:
It is always a good practice to create a thread on the basis of AOR and not on ITA.
Actually all those who have received ITA today will not submit the application (eAPR) in the month of February itself, few may submit in March and it could also happen that few will submit in the month of April.

Also as the total processing time (as stated by CIC) is counted from the day of AOR (which is essentially the same day as of eAPR submission), it makes more sense to group on the basis of eAPR/AOR and not on ITA date.

pankajvithal

Apr 17, 2017
Hi All!!

Received ITA 8th feb 2017
AOR: 9th Mar 2017

No further updates..

Please add my number to whatsapp group: +91-9888461659