+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

08 Feb 2017 - ITA : Let's Connect Here

Netu17

Feb 12, 2017
Hi guys, I have a question : I haven't joined the watsapp group yet, so if anyone could share the info here:

I have a question regarding my spouse work history. So, in his work history (of EE profile)I have mentioned NO, however (post ITA) I am confused if I should mention his work in his personal history.

Reason for not mentioning in work history : No points would be added, plus it would add up to the reference letter hassle

Reason I am confused is: I would have to then show him unemployed for 3 years in the personal history, which I am not sure if I should do

Could you suggest what is the best way out:

Option 1: Work History- No and Personal History - Provide details
Option 2: Work History(go back and change in my EE application to Yes and Personal history - provide details
or Option 3: Just mention No in both places

Thanks a lot in Advance
Regards

Ashutosh Sharma

Feb 10, 2017
Hi All
I have got ITA on Feb 8, 2017. I am confused about a few things and would appreciate if someone can help me.

1) Digital Photo- I got 4 copies each of my wife, myself and daughter from the photo studio along with a digital copy. 2 of the photos (in physical form) have the name and address of the photo studio at the back. Kindly suggest if the digital photo which has to be uploaded should also show the back of the photo with the name of the photo studio or not.

2) Medical - The ITA received on Feb 8 does not talk about getting the medical done. Should I simply walk to the Max clinic in Panchsheel with the ITA document and ask for the medical to be done. Am planning to get it done by Monday or Tuesday (upfront).

3) Passport pdfs - Apart from the 1st and the last page of the passport which has personal details including address etc do I also need to scan the empty middle pages of the passport for each applicant.

4) I have over 10 years of work experience but since May last year I am self employed working as a consultant. While I have been able to secure all the job related documents like Form 16s etc. What all possible documents do I need to provide under self employed category. Please suggest.

Moreover do I need to submit payslips, Form 16 and IT return for each of the last 10 years of job ?

Please guide me on this.

Aljan

Feb 12, 2017
Hello and congrats everyone. Hope someone could advise us on this. What should we answer on family info question if we have any children, if our only kid died when he was 2 years old, that's 7 years ago. I dont remember if this question was asked when we've submitted our express entry profile.

cocojoy

Sep 10, 2013
Ashutosh Sharma said:
Hi All
I have got ITA on Feb 8, 2017. I am confused about a few things and would appreciate if someone can help me.

1) Digital Photo- I got 4 copies each of my wife, myself and daughter from the photo studio along with a digital copy. 2 of the photos (in physical form) have the name and address of the photo studio at the back. Kindly suggest if the digital photo which has to be uploaded should also show the back of the photo with the name of the photo studio or not.

2) Medical - The ITA received on Feb 8 does not talk about getting the medical done. Should I simply walk to the Max clinic in Panchsheel with the ITA document and ask for the medical to be done. Am planning to get it done by Monday or Tuesday (upfront).

3) Passport pdfs - Apart from the 1st and the last page of the passport which has personal details including address etc do I also need to scan the empty middle pages of the passport for each applicant.

4) I have over 10 years of work experience but since May last year I am self employed working as a consultant. While I have been able to secure all the job related documents like Form 16s etc. What all possible documents do I need to provide under self employed category. Please suggest.

Moreover do I need to submit payslips, Form 16 and IT return for each of the last 10 years of job ?

Please guide me on this.
Hi, Please add me. We are having the same set of questions. +91 9811423538

SahmadK

Oct 1, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
27 March 2017
Med's Done....
26 march 2017
Netu17 said:
Hi guys, I have a question : I haven't joined the watsapp group yet, so if anyone could share the info here:

I have a question regarding my spouse work history. So, in his work history (of EE profile)I have mentioned NO, however (post ITA) I am confused if I should mention his work in his personal history.

Reason for not mentioning in work history : No points would be added, plus it would add up to the reference letter hassle

Reason I am confused is: I would have to then show him unemployed for 3 years in the personal history, which I am not sure if I should do

Could you suggest what is the best way out:

Option 1: Work History- No and Personal History - Provide details
Option 2: Work History(go back and change in my EE application to Yes and Personal history - provide details
or Option 3: Just mention No in both places

Thanks a lot in Advance
Regards

This is what I read on another thread. Its useflul

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ready-reference-steps-to-follow-and-documents-to-arrange-post-ita-t455826.0.html

Loonie

Nov 17, 2016
Category........
AOR Received.
02-04-2017
Hi guys,

my partner and I got the ITA last week and we faced now the first difficulty:

My partner has worked since 1 August 2011 for the same company. We entered this in EE profile.
He has an older reference letter of the company. The reference letter is from 31. August 2015. It is not possible to get a new one very fast.
So my question:

Can we enter only the the time from 1 August 2011 to 31 August 2015 in the post-ITA working history and the complete time 1 August 2011 till now into the personal history? This is a discrepancy in the work history in pre-ITA and post-ITA. Could that be a reason for rejection?

Should we add an explanation to LEO?

Thank you! :)

Feb 8, 2017
Hi all, i have recieved ita on this 8th. I have total 3.5 years of experience and have worked with two companies till now. But my agent mistakenly filled my whole experience with one employer only. Now after receiving ITA, can I update it in my next profile which is for permanent residency or i have to decline ita and apply again??? Kindly suggest.one important thing is that it doesn't effect my score anyhow. Just ensuring to avoid rejection. Thanks

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Harjit kaur dhaliwal said:
Hi all, i have recieved ita on this 8th. I have total 3.5 years of experience and have worked with two companies till now. But my agent mistakenly filled my whole experience with one employer only. Now after receiving ITA, can I update it in my next profile which is for permanent residency or i have to decline ita and apply again??? Kindly suggest.one important thing is that it doesn't effect my score anyhow. Just ensuring to avoid rejection. Thanks
It's fine as long as your score and eligibility remains the same.

Explain the mistake in a LOE.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Harjit kaur dhaliwal said:
thanks , relieved now.. please elaborate LOE a bit ..
LOE = letter of explanation.

You are free to throw your agent under the bus with your explanation.

N

newtoexpressentry

scanning passport is such a pain in the behind... I have 2 passports with multiple travel stamps .......I am not complaining just stating scanning so many pages is becoming fun lol