+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

【INLAND】 Spousal Sponsorship *2022*

comarxx

Jan 12, 2012
Manila
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys! I will start my spousal sponsorship soon. Is this for outland or inland group? I’m still a permanent residence. Should we submit our application in Mississauga or the country where my wife will be coming from?

Correct me if i’m wrong, is there an online application now? Or is it still paper based?

I’m still confused right now, if someone can point me on the right direction.

Thanks in advance.

Bayanta

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
congratulations,
can you please tell me, on what address did you mail your file to for inland spouce sponsorship .
I'm sorry but I don't remember, you have the address in the application package, there are detailed instructions on how to mail the document, I used Canada Post.

poporopos

Sep 22, 2021
Yes, there is an application number starting with F!!!! OMG!!! So that is the AOR?!?!?!?! Makes total sense when I think about it!!! We will apply for the sponsored OWP ASAP!!!
Hey, so happy for you. How long after submission did you get AOR? I submitted online inland in May and I'm kind of nervous because a lot of postings here show paper applications going all the way to COPR in six months.

vang2022

Apr 18, 2022
ON, Canada
Hi All,

I have a question regarding background check. My husband is American and is here on work permit which was through NAFTA so he didn't need any sort of background check in the past. We applied for inland spousal sponsorship online and so far we have received the temporary AOR. I know he is gonna need to submit the background check.

My question is should we wait till they request it, or can we be proactive and start the process to have it ready in hand by the time they ask for it?

Also should we do it though https://www.commissionaires-cgl.ca/ and is the following the correct one to choose?

"Digital Fingerprinting - Immigration to Canada
RCMP criminal record check for applicants applying to immigrate to Canada (permanent residence, express entry, applying for work/study permits, etc.)"

Pink kitty

Jun 23, 2022
Hello, I submitted my application on May 11, 2022
Still waiting to receive AOR. How long that it takes to receive an AOR?

Pink kitty

Jun 23, 2022
Hi I'm new! Hope you could help me any idea how long it takes to receive a AOR?
I apply online last May 11, 2022 but still no update yet on my application? Is there any chances i can track my application?
Hope you could help me.

karanvir jassal

May 18, 2018
Hi I'm new! Hope you could help me any idea how long it takes to receive a AOR?
I apply online last May 11, 2022 but still no update yet on my application? Is there any chances i can track my application?
Hope you could help me.
Just to let you know, it takes couple to months to get a temporary AOR then followed by AOR. Wait till end of July, hopefully you get something as i submitted my application on dec 9 2021 and my aor was april 14 2022

goromu025

Apr 6, 2022
Hi, we sent in our inland spousal application and was requested to do a medical exam. We went to do it today and the clinic said that they will upload the results to the IRCC for us. But we also got an eMedical form with all the information on it that we need to send to the IRCC. But in the emails and everything, we couldn't find out where to send it. We checked our account for documents to upload but it says no documents requested to be uploaded. Just wondering if anyone knows where to send our eMedical report!

karanvir jassal

May 18, 2018
Hi, we sent in our inland spousal application and was requested to do a medical exam. We went to do it today and the clinic said that they will upload the results to the IRCC for us. But we also got an eMedical form with all the information on it that we need to send to the IRCC. But in the emails and everything, we couldn't find out where to send it. We checked our account for documents to upload but it says no documents requested to be uploaded. Just wondering if anyone knows where to send our eMedical report!
The doctor send the information directly to IRCC

PRI2019@

Star Member
Feb 11, 2019
My husband received his ‘PR confirmation email’ as well as was asked details for PR card on 28 June.
Here’s the timeline:
Application submitted feb 09
AOR May 03
Medical & biometrics request May 10
Open work permit May 30
PR approved June 27.

Reactions: Honeyrana48

Honeyrana48

Feb 16, 2022
My husband received his ‘PR confirmation email’ as well as was asked details for PR card on 28 June.
Here’s the timeline:
Application submitted feb 09
AOR May 03
Medical & biometrics request May 10
Open work permit May 30
PR approved June 27.
Congratulations, that was fast. My AOR was on 13 April and after that i submitted my biometrics, medical and my PCC still no work permit and nothing lmao.