+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

【INLAND】 Spousal Sponsorship *2022*

Funguy

May 5, 2022
Hi all...Got Aor on the 16th of march.Did medicals last week saturday.Got a request for to Pay Biometrics and Right of Permanent residency fee on the 2nd of May.on the 4th of May got a Pre arrivals qualification letter..Anyone with a similar thing going on?Im inLand Paper based.

Last edited:

Funguy

May 5, 2022
Hi all...Got Aor on the 16th of march.Did medicals last week saturday.Got a request for to Pay Biometrics and Right of Pr fee on the 2nd of May.on the 4th of May got a Pre arrivals qualification letter..Anyone with a thing going on?Im inLand Paper based.

Honeyrana48

Feb 16, 2022
Hi guys, Here is my timeline

Application received :- March 07
AOR :- April 13
Medical request:- April 13
Medical passed :- May 2
PCC request :- May 2

Still can’t link my OWP application to my account

Funguy

May 5, 2022
Hi guys, Here is my timeline

Application received :- March 07
AOR :- April 13
Medical request:- April 13
Medical passed :- May 2
PCC request :- May 2

Still can’t link my OWP application to my account
Congrats. When did you do your medicals?

Jhonty

Mar 5, 2021
Hi all...Got Aor on the 16th of march.Did medicals last week saturday.Got a request for to Pay Biometrics and Right of Permanent residency fee on the 2nd of May.on the 4th of May got a Pre arrivals qualification letter..Anyone with a similar thing going on?Im inLand Paper based.
That’s good news. I am in similar situation. Did you wait to receive your biometrics request after paying for the service and uploading your document?

Funguy

May 5, 2022
I did my medical on 20th april. But I don’t know why I can’t link my work permit application to my account.
Ok thats cool.I wish i knew how to that i would show you but my application is being handled by a consultant so all i can do is look at time lines.

Funguy

May 5, 2022
That’s good news. I am in similar situation. Did you wait to receive your biometrics request after paying for the service and uploading your document?
Just seen your reply.congrats..yes i waited to get a bio request of payment..i just paid the fee the day before yesterday with the Right of pr fee..What stage are u at now?

PRI2019@

Star Member
Feb 11, 2019
Hi guys,

I’m new to this page. Here is my husband’s inland application timeline

Online application submitted: February 10, 2022
Temporary AOR: May 3, 2022
AOR: May 10, 2022
Medical request: May 10, 2022

Reactions: vang2022

esperia

Feb 5, 2018
It looks like online applications are running slower than paper. We thought it might be the opposite and applied online on February 22nd for our 1 year old daughter living in Canada (both parents are PR's in Canada). We received an email confirming the application was submitted, and haven't heard anything since.

I checked in the same portal we applied and under status it still shows "submitted". Is that how we should be checking?

The webpage is now showing a 20 month processing time, is that really how long it should take? :(

Can we travel outside Canada for 2 weeks with our daughter with temporary visa, while she is being sponsored?

Thank you

Hi guys,

I’m new to this page. Here is my husband’s inland application timeline

Online application submitted: February 10, 2022
Temporary AOR: May 3, 2022
AOR: May 10, 2022
Medical request: May 10, 2022

PRI2019@

Star Member
Feb 11, 2019
It looks like online applications are running slower than paper. We thought it might be the opposite and applied online on February 22nd for our 1 year old daughter living in Canada (both parents are PR's in Canada). We received an email confirming the application was submitted, and haven't heard anything since.

I checked in the same portal we applied and under status it still shows "submitted". Is that how we should be checking?

The webpage is now showing a 20 month processing time, is that really how long it should take? :(

Can we travel outside Canada for 2 weeks with our daughter with temporary visa, while she is being sponsored?

Thank you
So far I know applicants are allowed to enter and leave Canada even while their inland application is in process. However, it is important not to leave for frequent or extended periods because an application can be refused if an inland applicant is determined not to be residing in Canada.

esperia

Feb 5, 2018
So far I know applicants are allowed to enter and leave Canada even while their inland application is in process. However, it is important not to leave for frequent or extended periods because an application can be refused if an inland applicant is determined not to be residing in Canada.
Thank you. I am wondering if it is possible they would not allow my 1 year old daughter to enter Canada for a second time?

Me and my husband are PR, we have been living in Canada for 5 months and would like to visit family in the US for 2 weeks. We have a month to go out of Canada an meet our residency requirements. What scares me is the possibility they would not let my daughter back in? She has a temporary visa permit and we are from a visa exempt country.

I believe it is highly unlikely they would not allow her back in but someone told me visitors are only allowed to come in temporarily and being sponsored would show her intention of staying. I don't think this should apply to a 1 year old though. Has anyone ever done this?

Sabariraj

Star Member
Jan 26, 2018
Spouse Inland PR application - Paper based
sent application to CPC, Mississauga along with OWP application.
sent date: 05/20/22
received date: 05/24/22

I'm a Canadian Citizen, spouse living with me in Canada with a valid Visitor Visa.

seems like, AOR will take 1.5 to 2 months.
Anyone from Jan or Feb received OWP for Spouse, please advise.

JOW

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019

Thank you
My wife has applied inland sponsorship online on January 17. Still no AOR. That means the visitor visa that she used for this inland application that lasts 6 months will have to be extended before she even has the right to work (no AOR means no WP). It's unbelievable. Almost 5 months and no AOR...

JOW

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
Hello everybody.
I'm sponsoring my wife inland family sponsorship application and so far, after nearly 5 months, there is no AOR. I did receive an email from IRCC confirming I am a sponsor on her application though. Isn't that enough to use as AOR to apply for work permit? It is very important for us to be able to apply for WP and the insane 5 months without AOR has been unbearable.

Reactions: karanvir jassal