+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

【INLAND】 Spousal Sponsorship *2022*

jumbomiss

Nov 21, 2017
App. Filed.......
01-02-2022
Upon checking tracker and social media, inland applicants who submitted last year in Dec even got portal inviation or COPR......
2022 people, any updates so far?

vang2022

Apr 18, 2022
ON, Canada
I submitted and paid all the fees on March 7, 2022. Got an email the same day from PR Portal saying the application has been successfully submitted. As an American I wont need medical or biometrics. so now we are waiting for pre-AOR and then AOR

fashiontart

Nov 18, 2021
I submitted and paid all the fees on March 7, 2022. Got an email the same day from PR Portal saying the application has been successfully submitted. As an American I wont need medical or biometrics. so now we are waiting for pre-AOR and then AOR
As an American, you absolutely will need biometrics and medical. (My husband is American, we just did both of those in March). I believe it's a temporary resident visa you don't need the medical or bio for. But yes, definitely prepare yourself to do both. It's a common misconception.

vang2022

Apr 18, 2022
ON, Canada
As an American, you absolutely will need biometrics and medical. (My husband is American, we just did both of those in March). I believe it's a temporary resident visa you don't need the medical or bio for. But yes, definitely prepare yourself to do both. It's a common misconception.
You are so correct! I looked it up this morning, thank you for letting me know.

Jhonty

Mar 5, 2021
Hello, I am new to this thread. Can we please have some updates on completed inland application timelines?

How long is it taking to process? And what are the timeline breakdowns in stages?

SunnyBond

Jun 18, 2021
@pritpalkaur95 I am not able to find link to start for online portal based application for inland, can you please share start link from where to start? Also, any idea how to do OWP with that?