+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

“Application/profile updated” but no difference

seal_light

Star Member
Jan 16, 2019
I also experienced the same. I had 2 updates today and the bad gateway error both times. 1 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon. After a while the morning update returned to submitted status.

Sharoz.pk

Nov 8, 2020
same here

changed from submitted to Application/profile updated for PGWP a while ago, but weirdly one previously approved study permit application also changed to Application/profile updated. same bad gateway error though, I hope it gets approved soon, its been quite over the processing time

NyashaZim

Jun 20, 2018
South Africa
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Central Intake Office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-01-2020
Doc's Request.
14-04-2020
My account also has Application/profile updated but after that a bad gateway. Haven't been able to view my profile since yesterday.

Reactions: Yehualashet Hussen

NKBawari

Apr 20, 2020
Seems like good news coming. Usually ghost updates are seen in IP2 before pprs are issued. So keep a check on your email account and you will see it in coming days. Ppr email will not be visible in my cic
Hi same thing happened with my TRV application today but status changed back to submitted. Any idea what is this update?

BekkyO

Sep 26, 2020
Same here....

i am waiting for my COPR to be extended. I was quite happy when i saw it but like some people suggested, it could just be a glitch. *sighs

Jozef001

Nov 15, 2020
Same here but when I've tried today it opened and they updated my biometric details and the status has changed 'received' to 'processing'.
It's my 2nd study permit application which I've applied for on 12 November 2020.
Good luck guys!