+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

“Application/profile updated” but no difference

1991Padda

Nov 27, 2018
Hello guys!
I applied paper based on May 03, got medical request on July 05 did medicals on July 19 and submitted on July 24. On July 26 i checked my cic account and saw that i passed the medical exam. Yesterday i checked my cic account as usual and saw that the current status/profile was updated but no visible change when i view my full application status then few minutes later i logged in again and saw that it has changed back to submitted. Is it a good sign of approval? And also i’m i going to get an approval email instead of ppr since i submitted my passport with my application
When your status changed, after that how many days you get an approval email??

Pratikkalani

Apr 25, 2014
I Created my profile 2nd March 2019, and I didn't have enough documents to support one of my foreign work experience, I removed that work experience on 4th March at 8pm It'e been more than 36 hours but My points are not updated, no emails, no status updated the only thing I remember is

CRS - Skill Transferability - Foreign Work Experience was 50 before now It says 38

but my total points are same and the status doesn't says It is updated.

Any help appreciated.

Jolly_canada

Feb 27, 2020
Hi guys,
I have applied for a work permit in april 20 but since then there is no activity, but yesterday and today I came across it was showing Submitted/ Application Updated and later it shows Submitted. What does it mean ?

Mbro

Oct 22, 2020
hi guys ,Since September 10th my status still remains "application/profile updated" then when i check full application status there is nothing except the submission letter link can someone help me understand this please.

afreshai

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
hi guys ,Since September 10th my status still remains "application/profile updated" then when i check full application status there is nothing except the submission letter link can someone help me understand this please.
Hi,

Did you get any recent updates after application/profile updated.?

Reactions: sammy786

Mbro

Oct 22, 2020
The consultant in charge of my documents told me my visa has been approved am still waiting for them to give me more information about appointment.
However my application status remains unchanged

afreshai

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
The consultant in charge of my documents told me my visa has been approved am still waiting for them to give me more information about appointment.
However my application status remains unchanged
If you don’t mind can you share your timeline.?

Also how did you found out that visa is approved as today same thing happened my application status got changed to updated.

Mbro

Oct 22, 2020
My application has been received on September 10th , two weeks back the consultant told me it has been approved but she didn't show me any proof ...