+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

“Application/profile updated” but no difference

FabledKnights

Jul 8, 2018
Hi, I am currently in what looks like the IP2 stage and it has been this way for a week. Today on my account it said *Application/profile updated” instead of the usual “Submitted”, but there was no visible difference or update inside.

Anybody know what this means? Thank you

soniya852008

Star Member
Jun 19, 2015
Seems like good news coming. Usually ghost updates are seen in IP2 before pprs are issued. So keep a check on your email account and you will see it in coming days. Ppr email will not be visible in my cic

Reactions: BinduMadhavi

FabledKnights

Jul 8, 2018
What's ur timeline?
Created express entry profile: January 12 2018
Received ITA: January 24 2018
Submitted PR documents and paid fees: February 27 2018
Received request letter from CIC for police certificate (my country of residence requires a request): March 7 2018
IP2: around July 6 2018
Received PPR: July 13 2018

Unfortunately I don’t know how to check when my medical exam status became “passed”, or when my application changed to IP1, IP2, etc. I just know that I noticed the IP2 “background check” status last Saturday, but I didn’t receive any email about it so it could have been like that for a couple of days already. Is there a way to check the exact dates?

Last edited:

naaz12

Mar 11, 2012
india
Doc's Request.
not yet..
AOR Received.
4 April 2018
LANDED..........
by gods grace will be there...
Congratulations,May god bless you bright future ahead

T4YO

Aug 3, 2018
Hello guys!
I applied paper based on May 03, got medical request on July 05 did medicals on July 19 and submitted on July 24. On July 26 i checked my cic account and saw that i passed the medical exam. Yesterday i checked my cic account as usual and saw that the current status/profile was updated but no visible change when i view my full application status then few minutes later i logged in again and saw that it has changed back to submitted. Is it a good sign of approval? And also i’m i going to get an approval email instead of ppr since i submitted my passport with my application

subakumaran

Star Member
May 15, 2013
Hello guys!
I applied paper based on May 03, got medical request on July 05 did medicals on July 19 and submitted on July 24. On July 26 i checked my cic account and saw that i passed the medical exam. Yesterday i checked my cic account as usual and saw that the current status/profile was updated but no visible change when i view my full application status then few minutes later i logged in again and saw that it has changed back to submitted. Is it a good sign of approval? And also i’m i going to get an approval email instead of ppr since i submitted my passport with my application
I am in the situation as yours. What happened to your application?

SaniPatel

Sep 27, 2018
I applied for Visitor visa on 6th September. On 23rd September, on my account it said *Application/profile updated” instead of the usual “Submitted”, but there was no visible difference or update inside. is it good sign?

omernouman

Dec 4, 2017
Hello Everyone,

I have submitted my EE profile through CIC account. my score is around 378 points. However, i recently opened my account and noticed that my status has been changed from "SUBMITTED" to " APPLICATION/PROFILE UPDATED" I'm confused why it's not showing submitted?
Can somebody please let me know what does that mean??

appreciate your help.

Thanks,
Omer

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hello Everyone,

I have submitted my EE profile through CIC account. my score is around 378 points. However, i recently opened my account and noticed that my status has been changed from "SUBMITTED" to " APPLICATION/PROFILE UPDATED" I'm confused why it's not showing submitted?
Can somebody please let me know what does that mean??

appreciate your help.

Thanks,
Omer
There are some internal fields which get updated. You won't see these on your application.

Reactions: akanshaa

amogmejia

Mar 8, 2018
Hi, I am currently in what looks like the IP2 stage and it has been this way for a week. Today on my account it said *Application/profile updated” instead of the usual “Submitted”, but there was no visible difference or update inside.

Anybody know what this means? Thank you
What happened at the end... the same message appeared on my account and then changed to submitted.