+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

“About 20% if our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like h

Vishnu Mohan

Jul 22, 2019
“About 20% if our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete”
i got the message in my profile on completion of 6 months processing time. Can anyone help me what is this all about. Is there any problem?
They are not asking for. any additional docs

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
“About 20% if our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete”
i got the message in my profile on completion of 6 months processing time. Can anyone help me what is this all about. Is there any problem?
They are not asking for. any additional docs
This is an automated message that the system will show to anyone who wasn't approved within the first six months after submitting their applications. It doesn't mean anything as so many on this forum crossed their six months and still got their visa approved thereafter with ease.