+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

‘Extra documents needed’

DW86

Sep 16, 2020
Hi,

About two weeks ago I noticed a small update on my GCKey account, that said that I needed to submit extra documents. I didn’t get an email about it, and I haven’t had subsequent correspondence to tell me what the documents are!

It’s been 13 months already and I’m starting to worry about further delays and how long my partner and I will be apart.

My question is, is this normal? Has anybody else had an update like this with no further info? What sort of timescale am I looking at for getting the info about which documents I need to submit?

Thanks!

nubeado

May 21, 2021
Hi,

About two weeks ago I noticed a small update on my GCKey account, that said that I needed to submit extra documents. I didn’t get an email about it, and I haven’t had subsequent correspondence to tell me what the documents are!

It’s been 13 months already and I’m starting to worry about further delays and how long my partner and I will be apart.

My question is, is this normal? Has anybody else had an update like this with no further info? What sort of timescale am I looking at for getting the info about which documents I need to submit?

Thanks!
I got an update on april I had to submit something, after almost 2 months they changed my profile and sent an email asking for the birth certificate, I uploaded in july and I keep the same status...