+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Recent content by vihaansharma

  1. V

    India, Thailand, Bali, Turkey & Vietnam – Travel Advice

    Hi everyone, I’m planning some international travel and would like to get suggestions from people who have visited India, Thailand, Abu Dhabi, Bali, Turkey, or Vietnam. I’m interested in understanding how these destinations compare in terms of sightseeing, local experiences, food...
  2. V

    Visiting India for the First Time – Which Places Should I Include in a 10-Day Trip?

    Hello everyone, I'm planning my first trip to India and would love some advice from travelers who have explored the country. I have around 10 days available and would like to experience a mix of history, culture, local food, iconic landmarks, and natural beauty. Since India is such a diverse...
  3. V

    Planning an India Tourist Trip – What Should I Prepare Before Applying for a Visitor Visa?

    Hi everyone, I’m planning a trip to India for tourism, and I’m currently gathering information before applying for a visitor visa. I’m interested in exploring a few different parts of the country, but I’m still deciding which destinations to include and how long I should stay in each place...
  4. V

    Planning a Trip from India – What Should I Know Before Applying for a Visitor Visa?

    Hi everyone, I’m planning an international trip from India, and I’m currently trying to understand the visitor visa process before making any travel arrangements. I’d like to know what documents are usually important for a visitor visa application and how much travel planning should be done...