+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Recent content by saber123

  1. S

    Outland PR application in process and Pregnant

    Hi Everyone, I am a Canadian PR holder based in Mississauga. We have applied for my wife's outland spousal PR in March, 2026. She has dual intent vistor visa. She is currently 5 weeks pregnant. What are our options? We plan to get her to Canada in 2nd trimester. Is this risky? What are our...
  2. S

    Spousal sponsorship

    Hi Everyone, I have applied for my wife's Outland PR on 12th March, awaiting AOR. I am currently in India for a visit since March 27, is this gonna affect the application process? How long can I stay? I stayed in canada for nearly 2 years before this visit.
  3. S

    PR Card Renewal buffer period

    I can prolong my stay only for a bit cuz I am living away from my wife for 1 year 6 months now. I can postpone my renewal application to March 10th this gives me nearly 14 days of buffer period. I am confident I will meet RO by the end of February. My only issue is I do not have stamps from my...
  4. S

    PR Card Renewal buffer period

    How many days of buffer period is recommended?
  5. S

    PR Card Renewal buffer period

    Thank you for the reply. Can I book a CBSA ATIP request 1 month prior to renewal application? While my PR card is expired.
  6. S

    PR Card Renewal buffer period

    Hi everyone, I am living in Canada with an expired PR card. I will meet 730 day RO by Feb 24th, can I apply renewal on 25th or do I need to give a buffer period? I wish to travel before March 26th. Will I get my PR card by then or should I wait? is it risky to travel without it? TIA