+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Recent content by Reddy95

  1. R

    RE: Spousal Application

    Thanks again for the detailed response, I really appreciate your time, also, when you say proof of return ticket, does it mean on the same day or next day of landing or ticket after few months, just the want to get more clarification on this
  2. R

    RE: Spousal Application

    1. Thanks for replying, I spoke to her, she had a plan to visit for his brother graduation in 2023 but due to various reasons, she cancelled her plans to visit. since the visa is still valid, we wanted to use this opportunity to bring her Canada once spousal AOR is received and apply for OWP...
  3. R

    RE: Spousal Application

    Appreciate your quick response 1.she got visa back in 2023, if she comes when her visa is about to expire, will there be any flags. but she still have valid reason to stay with em 2. since there is no rule as you mentioned, Can she come to Canada with visiting visa in Apr and then can we apply...
  4. R

    RE: Spousal Application

    Hi I am Canadian citizen (with OCI) getting married in Nov 2026 to Indian Citizen, she has visiting Canada visa expiring in July 2027, back then she got her visa for her brother's graduation, I will be applying sponsorship in Dec 2026, and planning to bring her in Apr 2027, please share your...