+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Recent content by raf786

  1. R

    2025 PR Application Timeline

    Is info sharing under background check?
  2. R

    2025 PR Application Timeline

    I got AOR in April, still no biometric but some got it, so everyone is having a different timeline.
  3. R

    2025 PR Application Timeline (Protected Person)

    Congrats! Are you in Ontario? And do you have dependents along?
  4. R

    2025 PR Application Timeline (Protected Person)

    Okay.. good luck!
  5. R

    2025 PR Application Timeline (Protected Person)

    Congrats, are u in Ontario? And do you have dependents?
  6. R

    2025 PR Application Timeline (Protected Person)

    Yes, that’s true. Biometric is a must for PR Application. I just mean that maybe just to process stuff they could be using the existing one. Anyhow, it’s just a wait game in the end of the day. Good luck!
  7. R

    2025 PR Application Timeline (Protected Person)

    Maybe they are using the biometrics that I gave in 2024, and they most probably will ask for biometrics again towards the end.
  8. R

    2025 PR Application Timeline (Protected Person)

    That’s weird cause the agent told me, info sharing has started already and is in progress. Tbh, now I don’t understand how the whole process works. Everyone’s file is moving differently.
  9. R

    2025 PR Application Timeline (Protected Person)

    I haven’t received biometric, but yesterday the agent told me that background is in progress, info sharing is in progress. And nothing is required from my side yet.
  10. R

    2025 PR Application Timeline (Protected Person)

    On what stage do they start info sharing? Is info sharing and background in progress the same thing?
  11. R

    2025 PR Application Timeline (Protected Person)

    Are you in Ontario?
  12. R

    2025 PR Application Timeline (Protected Person)

    Oh okay, I didn’t know that.
  13. R

    2025 PR Application Timeline (Protected Person)

    Yes, I did. They told everything is under process except security and medical. And when I checked on automated line it said only eligibility is under review there was nothing. Plus, I guess I am in Ontario so maybe timeline could be different.
  14. R

    2025 PR Application Timeline (Protected Person)

    I am in the same situation like yours, inland dependent and July 2025 applicant, but no BIL for us.
  15. R

    2025 PR Application Timeline (Protected Person)

    Do you have dependents with you?