+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Recent content by karangujral

  1. K

    NO BIL, August 21, 2026 AOR

    Hi everyone, I got ITA on July 07 2026, AOR on August 21. Its been 41 days so far and still I haven't received any BIL or medical request. However, I got an ghost update on september 18 ), my profile got updated with old biometrics number from my TR application. And the UCI number got updated...
  2. K

    No BIL, AOR 21 August 2026, OLD biometrics and UCI updated with ghost update

    Hi everyone, I got ITA on July 07 2026, AOR on August 21. Its been 41 days so far and still I haven't received any BIL or medical request. However, I got an ghost update on september 18 ), my profile got updated with old biometrics number from my TR application. And the UCI number got updated...