+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Recent content by hdcomps

  1. H

    Applying for Visitor Visa to visit Uncle (Naturalized Citizen)

    1. 2. I am 19 years old. Yes, I do not live in the same country but I do have residency there. In fact, i might be flying to Canada from Saudi! 3. then, theres no need to show the business docs in the first place. as i said, because i am still starting with the business, my applications are not...
  2. H

    Applying for Visitor Visa to visit Uncle (Naturalized Citizen)

    Hi all, I am planning to apply for a Canadian Visitor Visa to visit my uncle who is currently a naturalized citizen. He moved in around 2022 as PR and got his citizenship earlier this year. For context, I am currently an undergraduate university student in Egypt. I lived in Saudi Arabia from...