Hi all,
I am planning to apply for a Canadian Visitor Visa to visit my uncle who is currently a naturalized citizen. He moved in around 2022 as PR and got his citizenship earlier this year.
For context, I am currently an undergraduate university student in Egypt. I lived in Saudi Arabia from 2009 till High School graduation with my parents (my father works there to this day). I still have my residency in Saudi Arabia, and I spend most of my university holidays back there.
I am planning to go to Canada for ~2 weeks. First, I would land in Toronto/Ontario/Montreal (there are no direct flights to Saskatchewan, hence whatever flight I find available is where we would be at) during the weekend, and my uncle would come there to meet me and enjoy the weekend there. By Sunday night/Monday, we would go back together to Saskatchewan where he lives. I will be staying over with him. We would later travel both of us back together to Egypt.
I have some questions:
1. In the residency section, which should I put, Egypt, or Saudi? Is it possible to just add both?
2. I will be financially dependent on my father for travel ticket, allowance, etc. But, I would be staying with my uncle which means that housing, food, etc would be on him. How should we structure the Letter of Financial Support & Letter of Invitation?
3. I have a company in Saudi Arabia, though I have not yet had any work via it (I am still starting up and should be done with my first product by late 2026 earliest). Should I add the business registration document even though if it does not have any products/work done yet?
4. I have supplementary credit cards from my dad's main credit card. The utilization limit for the Supplementary CC are set to the maximum possible (which is the credit line). Should I also add the Credit Cards Statement?
5. My father does not maintain a "savings" account. His salary and all cash/money are under one account. This means that there are some few times where the account balance may be low, but the credit cards have very low utilization. Would this cause an issue? Or, if we add his salary certificate from his employer would that be okay?
Thanks a lot.
I am planning to apply for a Canadian Visitor Visa to visit my uncle who is currently a naturalized citizen. He moved in around 2022 as PR and got his citizenship earlier this year.
For context, I am currently an undergraduate university student in Egypt. I lived in Saudi Arabia from 2009 till High School graduation with my parents (my father works there to this day). I still have my residency in Saudi Arabia, and I spend most of my university holidays back there.
I am planning to go to Canada for ~2 weeks. First, I would land in Toronto/Ontario/Montreal (there are no direct flights to Saskatchewan, hence whatever flight I find available is where we would be at) during the weekend, and my uncle would come there to meet me and enjoy the weekend there. By Sunday night/Monday, we would go back together to Saskatchewan where he lives. I will be staying over with him. We would later travel both of us back together to Egypt.
I have some questions:
1. In the residency section, which should I put, Egypt, or Saudi? Is it possible to just add both?
2. I will be financially dependent on my father for travel ticket, allowance, etc. But, I would be staying with my uncle which means that housing, food, etc would be on him. How should we structure the Letter of Financial Support & Letter of Invitation?
3. I have a company in Saudi Arabia, though I have not yet had any work via it (I am still starting up and should be done with my first product by late 2026 earliest). Should I add the business registration document even though if it does not have any products/work done yet?
4. I have supplementary credit cards from my dad's main credit card. The utilization limit for the Supplementary CC are set to the maximum possible (which is the credit line). Should I also add the Credit Cards Statement?
5. My father does not maintain a "savings" account. His salary and all cash/money are under one account. This means that there are some few times where the account balance may be low, but the credit cards have very low utilization. Would this cause an issue? Or, if we add his salary certificate from his employer would that be okay?
Thanks a lot.
