+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Recent content by Abhi1982

  1. A

    Indian passport renewal process Vancouver BLS and detailed tracking guide

    It has been since 11th Sep 1:40 Pm that my passport shows as delivered to Vancouver CGI by DHL after printing. Since then, the status has not moved at all. I sent emails to a couple of MEA email IDs from vancouver. But no replies or no change in status. I got a call from the CGI a day before...
  2. A

    Indian passport renewal process Vancouver BLS and detailed tracking guide

    Well it continues to say Processing at the Consulate General. But that status has been so since they actually sent all my documents to the CGI after review at BLS.
  3. A

    Indian passport renewal process Vancouver BLS and detailed tracking guide

    Thankyou, I tried searching and it shows DHL and delivered to Vancouver on Sep 11. Hence I was wondering if there is any way to contact CGI vancouver. Looks like I should give it few more days.
  4. A

    Indian passport renewal process Vancouver BLS and detailed tracking guide

    Hi All, my passport renewal API response status has been saying this since Sep 9th: "EVENT_DESC": "Passport Number XXXXXXX dispatched through International Post/Courier with tracking no XXXXXXXX to issuing Mission/Post." I am unable to track using the tracking number in the response. It has...
  5. A

    Tatkal Passport Renewal In Vancouver?

    Looks like everyone is only struggling with the process of getting approval for tatkaal. The BLS steps say that you MUST get an approval. But the person responsible on Consulate side is not involved in the approval process. I will be the new addition to the list of people who struggled. Unless...
  6. A

    Sponsorhip for Dependant child - Inland

    Received my child's PR card today. Although the portal still continues to say - In Review with IRCC. All done.
  7. A

    Looking for approved eCoPR applicant time frame to get PR card in Mail

    Received eCoPR approval for dependent child on March 3rd. Could any recent applicants in similar boat share what is the current wait time before PR card is mailed? Will I receive any notification when they dispatch the PR card so I can watch out for it?
  8. A

    Sponsorhip for Dependant child - Inland

    Hello. Today, received eCoPR document for my dependent child. I have been told that further instructions will be sent via email. My question is - when I applied for my son's PR, I lived in city A of province P. Later, I moved to city B of province P. I sent update to IRCC twice about my updated...
  9. A

    Sponsorhip for Dependant child - Inland

    The child is inland and with me (US citizen). Has stamped passport from CBSA for 2 years stay and the process to receive PR is in progress as defined by IRCC.
  10. A

    Sponsorhip for Dependant child - Inland

    Submitted dependent child (inland) photo and other documents on Dec 16th on PR portal. It is close to 2 months and the status still says - In Review with IRCC. I have been following up with current processing times and all I can find is that the time it is taking currently to receive the PR card...
  11. A

    Sponsorhip for Dependant child - Inland

    you would need to wait about 2 months if you are already in Canada along with the child. Then you submit the required documents when asked. Review of documents may take 2-3 months if all are correct. then comes medical request. Based upon availability of doctor, you would get PR portal account...
  12. A

    PR application tracking

    As long as you understand english language correctly, have valid documentation and can go some google search, this whole idea of using agents is uncalled for. paying someone to fill up your application and then assuming they did it right is the last thing one can do. Some agents may mess up and...
  13. A

    Sponsorhip for Dependant child - Inland

    Received email on 11th Dec from IRCC to provide address and other contact information for PR portal account creation. Responded to the email on Dec 15th. got email to log into PR portal account on Dec 16th. Logged in on the same day and provided digital photo etc. Now status changed to 'In...
  14. A

    Sponsorhip for Dependant child - Inland

    I have paid the fee last week. 170. When you say forms, I think you are pointing to the different forms I need to fill as sponsor. I did that activity in August. Received letter to complete medical for child last to last week. Did medical and then after two days got email to deposit fee and it...
  15. A

    Dependent Child Sponsorship -2024

    Thankyou, yes I did same now. May I ask after this stage how much time did it take for you to get child PR?