+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Yukon PNP What's happens next?

Randhawaupender

May 13, 2019
It takes about 4-8 weeks for YG to approve someone.It depends on how many applications they have to deal with and if your application is complete or not. After being approved (and getting the LMIA exemption through YNP) it will be the same processing time as anyone else. So it will depend on the NOC code of your job whether you can do the faster process online or if you have to do the slower paper based version.

I'm still waiting for immigration to start working on my files
How much time did it take for your pnp to be approved

djkuk23

May 11, 2017
Could you please guide me what's the deal with implied status as a worker in Yukon PNP. During the process, if I go on implied status as a visitor or as a worker will they cancel my application?

Randhawaupender

May 13, 2019
Could you please guide me what's the deal with implied status as a worker in Yukon PNP. During the process, if I go on implied status as a visitor or as a worker will they cancel my application?
Call pnp office. Inform them even if you do not inform them then too federal officers will know when was your pnp approved ...
So inform them and yes there might be some measures for covid as government of Canada has announced several measures to make sure people do not get out of status atleast in 2020