NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
Dear All,
I have some queries regarding documents submission and need to know which is time consuming process among all.

Following Documents will be required at seond stage:-
1) UPDATED FORMS ( My Passport number will be changed due to new passport)

2) CIVIL DOCUMENTS
- Passport Copy with residence copy for all
- 4 Photos (white back ground) – to write name on back of photos…..?
- Birth Certificates all. My birth certificate is in native language. Do I need to translate& notarize.
- Passport is not enough for birth certificate or PAN Card will be Ok…….?
- Marriage Certificate – Photocopy needs to be notarized…?

3) EDUCATION CERTIFICATES (Notarized copy)
- 10 + 12 + Graduation + CA (Intermediate) Certificate ( for myself + spouse)
- I m calculating 20 points for graduation. Can I take additional 2 points for my CA Inter Certificate. As I have completed 15
years & obtain degree + certificate. Please suggest...?

4) EXPERIENCE CERTIFICATES ( Original or Notarized…..which is preferable)
I have collected experience from previous employers showing period worked & designation. However I can collect from my
current employer showing designation , period working & Job responsibilities. I am not sure about previous employers whether
they will give job responsibilities for earlier periods…..Please suggest…?

5) IELTS
My result is
Speaking 6.50 - 4 points
Reading 6.50 - 4 points
Writing 5.50 - 2 points
Listening 5.50 - 2 points
Overall band 6.00

I am claiming 4 points for my spouse education ( graduation – 3 yrs B.Com from Mumbai)

6) RELATIVES IN CANADA
In initial Application I had selected the option of relatives of my spouseaunty. But now at second stage, I am planning to
remove that option because we are planning to settle in other provincial other than relatives area.

7) PCC
I have to collect the PCC for myself & spouse from India & Dubai. Need to know how much time it will take in India (Mumbai) to
get PCC. IS PCC IS TIME CONSUMING PROCESS OR EXPECTED IN 2 WEEKS

8) PROOF OF FUNDS
I had opened saving account 3 month back (April) and I am transferring funds from my Salary account to this account. I have
investment in shares in India which needs to be liquidated. Can I purchase bonds to show as funds which can be easily
redeemed. I m asking this bcoz they are saying to show balance certificates or fixed deposits.

Please provide your valuable suggestions or opinions.

Do we need to write a covering letter for claiming points.

Regards
Cool

visaexpert

Apr 22, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEWDELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
- I m calculating 20 points for graduation. Can I take additional 2 points for my CA Inter Certificate. As I have completed 15

You may get 22 points for 12 + Degree + CA and 16 or 17 years of full time education, but better you expect 20 point for Education factor for your safe side.

6) RELATIVES IN CANADA
In initial Application I had selected the option of relatives of my spouseaunty. But now at second stage, I am planning to
remove that option because we are planning to settle in other provincial other than relatives area.

Do not remove the option for relative in Canada. You may not qualify without relative points.
You are allowed to live or work in any province,
It is not necessary that you must live in same province where your relative living at present.
After getting Visa, you are free to land any where in Canada, but do not inform to visa office about your intention of settle in other province where your relative can not live with you.

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
visaexpert said:

You may get 22 points for 12 + Degree + CA and 16 or 17 years of full time education, but better you expect 20 point for Education factor for your safe side.

6) RELATIVES IN CANADA

Do not remove the option for relative in Canada. You may not qualify without relative points.
You are allowed to live or work in any province,
It is not necessary that you must live in same province where your relative living at present.
After getting Visa, you are free to land any where in Canada, but do not inform to visa office about your intention of settle in other province where your relative can not live with you.

Thanks a lot visaexpert.

As far as my points are concerned, I am able to reach 67 points without relatives points. I dont want to have any obligation of relatives. Hope you got my point what i mean to say.

My only query is Can i remove the relatives option in second stage of application.

Can you please suggest your views regarding of Proof funds in my case.

Regards
Cool

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
coolguy2010 said:
Thanks a lot visaexpert.

As far as my points are concerned, I am able to reach 67 points without relatives points. I dont want to have any obligation of relatives. Hope you got my point what i mean to say.

My only query is Can i remove the relatives option in second stage of application.

Regards
Cool

Dear Visaexpert,

Please suggest regarding work experience which is very important.

Regards

visaexpert

Apr 22, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEWDELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
coolguy2010 said:
Thanks a lot visaexpert.

Regards
Cool
You should not remove your relative, It is not to get only 5 points but relative makes your file more strong, It will be difficult to reject your case for Visa office if you have include your relative.

20 Education
21 Experience
10 Age
05 Spouse Education
12 IELTS

67 Total points without Relative Points

About Proof of Fund, It's simple, Just deposit money in your bank account and maintain the balance and send the Bank statement to Visa office at the time of sending full documents.

bhavikcpatel

Star Member
Jul 18, 2010
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent With Original Application to CIO ,
AOR Received.
11-03-2011
IELTS Request
Sent With Original Application to CIO ( 6 Band - 8 Point)
File Transfer...
04-04-2011
Med's Request
24-05-2011
Med's Done....
02-06-2011
Passport Req..
24-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2011
LANDED..........
13-12-2011
Hi All,
I need to know about Notarized documents

I think, according to CIC, we can send Certified copies or notarized documents, what if I send certified copies which is done by notary ( it is not actually notarized (i.e. Notary stamp along with that registration information in the book of their registration recrods). Kindly suggest me about Notarized documents requirements

Thanks in advance
Bhavik
visaexpert said:
You should not remove your relative, It is not to get only 5 points but relative makes your file more strong, It will be difficult to reject your case for Visa office if you have include your relative.

20 Education
21 Experience
10 Age
05 Spouse Education
12 IELTS

67 Total points without Relative Points

About Proof of Fund, It's simple, Just deposit money in your bank account and maintain the balance and send the Bank statement to Visa office at the time of sending full documents.

Pk09

Jul 26, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
bhavikcpatel said:
Hi All,
I need to know about Notarized documents

I think, according to CIC, we can send Certified copies or notarized documents, what if I send certified copies which is done by notary ( it is not actually notarized (i.e. Notary stamp along with that registration information in the book of their registration recrods). Kindly suggest me about Notarized documents requirements

Thanks in advance
Bhavik

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
coolguy2010

If you got relatives who could have been on social aid, then you must not claim points.
Else i dont see any reason why you wouldnt want to include them.

S.K

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-08-2011
coolguy2010 said:
If you do so, you may be refused for misrepresentation.