+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Your Processed Passport has been forwarded to canada visa office

simarjot2213

Aug 15, 2017
I had gave my document to my agent on 12OCT/2017 to launch my student visa file and on the next day they gave me tracking id to track my visa application.

But when i visit to vfs global website to track my application status,then site shows 'NO RECORD FOUND' But when i searched after some time,then the site says'YOUR PROCESSED PASSPORT HAS BEEN FORWARDED TO CANADA VISA OFFICE,CHANDIGARH ON 13OCT/2017'

But today(16oct/2017) I again track my application then site shows that 'your passport is forwarded on 16oct/2017' I Don't know what does it mean why this date is changing.

Please tell me what does it mean.I am very much worried about it why this date is changing but overall heading is not changing.

gulzar773singh

Star Member
Sep 25, 2017
I had gave my document to my agent on 12OCT/2017 to launch my student visa file and on the next day they gave me tracking id to track my visa application.

But when i visit to vfs global website to track my application status,then site shows 'NO RECORD FOUND' But when i searched after some time,then the site says'YOUR PROCESSED PASSPORT HAS BEEN FORWARDED TO CANADA VISA OFFICE,CHANDIGARH ON 13OCT/2017'

But today(16oct/2017) I again track my application then site shows that 'your passport is forwarded on 16oct/2017' I Don't know what does it mean why this date is changing.

Please tell me what does it mean.I am very much worried about it why this date is changing but overall heading is not changing.
Must be a technical issue.As no file can be processed in a single day.Try emailing VFSglobal about this issue.

Raman_33

May 27, 2017
Its same with me i submitted my file on 13 oct 2017 on that day status wa your processed passport had been forwarded to canada visa office chandigarh
Today on 16 oct status is same with date changed to 16 oct 2017

Randomgirl

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
Its same with me i submitted my file on 13 oct 2017 on that day status wa your processed passport had been forwarded to canada visa office chandigarh
Today on 16 oct status is same with date changed to 16 oct 2017
same with me.. applied on 13th oct n same status!! are you guys applying 2nd time for student visa??

simarjot2213

Aug 15, 2017
But now status has changed again,Its 18oct/2017 and It shows that

'Visa application,tracking id no.########## is being processed at canada visa office,Chandigarh.'

What does it mean.It was same on yesterday and today.

Randomgirl

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
But now status has changed again,Its 18oct/2017 and It shows that

'Visa application,tracking id no.########## is being processed at canada visa office,Chandigarh.'

What does it mean.It was same on yesterday and today.
mine also got chanfed yesterday.. that means they are processing our files. we need not to worry.. lets wait n hope for the best

Joniebravo

Oct 2, 2019
I also applied for a visa at the Vfs Centre on the 25th of September and when I tracked my application, it says my processed passport has been forwarded to the Canadian visa office.

What does it mean