+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Your help needed.........devoted seniors!!!

K

krate2010

Dear forumers,
I have typical dilemma,if someone can guide me.I have PR appl. awaiting medicals,under London VO.I have to schedule my SEC assessment with university in Alberta.Currently,they are booking in July,2012.For this booking, valid visa copy needed.Till I will wait for PR visa,these bookings will move 6 months further.I don't want to delay it so long,hence,needs urgent visa to book it.My querries are-
1.Is it possible to get visit visa(TRV) which has validity starting from July,2012,if I will apply today?( I have to apply asap,so that I can show that visa to university urgently)I don't want visa which has validity before July,2012 as its useless for me,as no slots available during this period.
2.Is it legally allowed to apply for visit visa,whilst PR application in process?
3.I will use this visit visa,as show proof,in mean time,its likely that I will get PR visa by grace of god.Thus,I may will not use that visit visa,any objections in future?
Seniors,please guide.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
krate2010 said:
Dear forumers,
I have typical dilemma,if someone can guide me.I have PR appl. awaiting medicals,under London VO.I have to schedule my SEC assessment with university in Alberta.Currently,they are booking in July,2012.For this booking, valid visa copy needed.Till I will wait for PR visa,these bookings will move 6 months further.I don't want to delay it so long,hence,needs urgent visa to book it.My querries are-
1.Is it possible to get visit visa(TRV) which has validity starting from July,2012,if I will apply today?( I have to apply asap,so that I can show that visa to university urgently)I don't want visa which has validity before July,2012 as its useless for me,as no slots available during this period.
2.Is it legally allowed to apply for visit visa,whilst PR application in process?
3.I will use this visit visa,as show proof,in mean time,its likely that I will get PR visa by grace of god.Thus,I may will not use that visit visa,any objections in future?
Seniors,please guide.
1. Yes, it's Ok. 'Coz a TRV is usually provided for 5yrs.
2. It's allowed... but would be difficult to get once a PR apps is underway.
3. Immaterial.

Qorax

K

krate2010

qorax said:
1. Yes, it's Ok. 'Coz a TRV is usually provided for 5yrs.
2. It's allowed... but would be difficult to get once a PR apps is underway.
3. Immaterial.

Qorax
+1 for you,you always great

K

krate2010

Dear Qorax,
My last querries pertaining to TRV-
1.I will visit canada alone,my family will remain here in Abu Dhabi.Moreover,I have my full time job here,will that suffice for satisfying visa officer?
2.How much proof of fund I have to show-I am planning to stay in a chaeper hotel in Calgary for almost one month- 3 month bank statement needs to be submitted?(Note-hopefully in meantime I will get PR & get setteled permanently there)
3.Is it mandatory to submit letter from my present employer regarding granting of leave of absence during visiting period?
4.I don't want to submit original passport.Instead,I will submit clear copy of all pages of passport-will that suffice?
Now,I will apply for TRV within this week for July/August 2012.Hearty thanks for your help.