+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Your application was withdrawn. We will send you a letter or email with details.

ruaaab12

Apr 5, 2023
We had an old application was InProgress for a year and 6 months, and we had to open a new application and i called the IRCC after 4 months and they said that the new application passed the eligibility and waiting for the final decision. As of today we received that the new application (New Portal) got withdrawal and the old (Old Portal) one still in progress which is weird. any one know what is the issue?

• April 5, 2023 Your application was withdrawn. We will send you a letter or email with details.

MickyRoc4

Mar 5, 2018
We had an old application was InProgress for a year and 6 months, and we had to open a new application and i called the IRCC after 4 months and they said that the new application passed the eligibility and waiting for the final decision. As of today we received that the new application (New Portal) got withdrawal and the old (Old Portal) one still in progress which is weird. any one know what is the issue?

• April 5, 2023 Your application was withdrawn. We will send you a letter or email with details.
Hi Ruaabb, Can you please let me know what was the status of your background check? did it show completed or not applicable? Can you please verify this for me?

madhavcanada

Jun 29, 2023
Dear sir/madam,
I have lodged STUDY PERMIT VISA for CANADIAN UNIVERSITY on 9th MAY 2023 but had mistaken on paying the fee and again did another application with same GCKEY ACCOUNT on 10th MAY 2023 .Both the application had same UCI number but different application number. I have requested for withdrawing the first application and had withdrawn on 20th June 2023 but the same "your application was withdrawan”receive for another application as well on 23rd June 2023.I have given the biometrics on 15th May 2023 as requested and was waiting for the passport request letter but the withdrawn status was displayed on screen(withdrawn letter only received for first application only).As per my offer letter I need to join the university on 15th July 2023.What should I do and what will be the chance of getting VISA with this application?
attachment 1:Status of previous application number S305707936
attachment 2:Status of latest application number S305716042
I hope you will give proper guidance and support.
P.S.The status of background is NOT APPLICABLE.