+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Serenaudo@229

Sep 11, 2022
hello
AOR-may 24th
no update yet , called ircc and they said they are doing my background check at the moment , buh i cant check in tracker xos nothing has been updated , does this mean my eligibility had been passed? what does background check entails

MWahbi01

Jul 20, 2023
Hi guys,

Please need information regarding the following points :

according to the new online process I have already created the Portal Account since we should fill in forms from there, now on my 1st email they say
(This email address is dedicated solely to clients invited by IRCC to use the Permanent Residence (PR) Portal in order to be confirmed as permanent residents. You must be invited by IRCC in order to have an account created in the PR Portal).

- im the principal applicant, but my wife has received the same 1st email, she should reply as well or just my answer will be sufficient?
- They will create a new portal account?
- And please for the 2nd email what do you receive on it (Login/Password)?

Thank you for your help.

MWahbi01

Jul 20, 2023
Hi guys,

Please need information regarding the following points :

according to the new online process I have already created the Portal Account since we should fill in forms from there, now on my 1st email they say
(This email address is dedicated solely to clients invited by IRCC to use the Permanent Residence (PR) Portal in order to be confirmed as permanent residents. You must be invited by IRCC in order to have an account created in the PR Portal).

- im the principal applicant, but my wife has received the same 1st email, she should reply as well or just my answer will be sufficient?
- They will create a new portal account?
- And please for the 2nd email what do you receive on it (Login/Password)?

Thank you for your help.
No need Guys, i received the 2nd portal email this morning

Reactions: deshabhi22

Goutam Sil

Star Member
Jun 22, 2023
Hello,Good day, please let me know approximately when could be final decision? I am civil engineer,my wife an architect. I have 12 years of experience construction fields.

prspouse_1

Jul 21, 2023
Thank you for your reply.

Yes, we have the exact timeline. I also contacted them on July 14 and July 17. They said my VO is Sydney, NS. I asked the agents how long I should wait, and they just said they don't know and I have to wait.

Did the call agents provide you info about your VO which is processing your case?

I hope that both you and me will have progress soon.
Hi there, any update. From side still waiting for the first email. :/

CanadaVisa321

Star Member
Aug 9, 2021
No need Guys, i received the 2nd portal email this morning
Did they give you a brand new login or did you just log into your already existing account and you could upload your picture there?

just like you, I already have a portal account because I applied for PR using this portal.

MWahbi01

Jul 20, 2023
Did they give you a brand new login or did you just log into your already existing account and you could upload your picture there?

just like you, I already have a portal account because I applied for PR using this portal.
Hi,

In my case, I used the same account.

CanadaVisa321

Star Member
Aug 9, 2021
Hi,

In my case, I used the same account.
Thank you! I think the type of application plays a role into the timing too. If an applicant has applied for PR using the PR portal and not applied for Express Entry, the account has already been created. All they will do on their end is enable the “confirmation of PR” tab on the portal which should take 5-8 days for people who already have a Pr portal account.

but again, this could be an incorrect assumption and I could be wrong. Let’s wait and see. Congratulations on your second email!!