+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Hangry_Lady

Jul 10, 2023
How much time does it take to receive a PPR/RFV after seeing the COPR details in the tracker?

My COPR details have been available since 11th July, but no RFV yet. How long does it usually take?

Muna123

Star Member
Jul 10, 2023
Did you get this automated reply right away after you reply first email portal with your information?

Le français suit***

***Please note that this is an automated message. Do not reply.***

This mailbox does not respond to any unsolicited enquiries, requests, or follow-ups.

Thank you for contacting us.

This email address is dedicated solely to clients invited by IRCC to use the Permanent Residence (PR) Portal in order to be confirmed as permanent residents. You must be invited by IRCC in order to have an account created in the PR Portal.

For more information on the PR Portal, please consult our website: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/pr-confirmation-portal.html

·
Hellooo...any news yet

Goutam Sil

Star Member
Jun 22, 2023
Hello everyone,
I applied more than one month I did not receipt any update.waiting for "Final Decision-I don't know when.After how many days.please let me know.

iooi

Jul 19, 2023
I apply for tr2pr essential worker. I got final decisons from June 21. Still nothing. Anyone same?

deshabhi22

Aug 24, 2017
hello, do you have any update? I haven't received anything yet.
nothing yet for me as well.. :( trying to call them but not getting through to the agent for last 2 days.. on monday, the agent told me that she cant check whether the mail was sent as the systems are down.. so the wait continues....

iambello

Jul 19, 2023
Hello All

My Wes evaluation was done on May 23rd , 2023 but there was a mistake in the DOB section from the school of study, it was later modified and with a new date of July 18, 2023 and I got my ITA on July 6 , 2023. So now I have 2 Wes report with different dates and same ref number.

What do I do ? I need to summit my PR application next week