+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Hassan627

Jul 8, 2023
My latest update is: Final decision - July 7, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

However, my Eligibility and Background check is still showing as in review/process.

What does it mean? Was it the same for everyone else when they got their email?

Reactions: aboelsheem

alanx0x

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
My latest update is: Final decision - July 7, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

However, my Eligibility and Background check is still showing as in review/process.

Yes, they show the same in the gckey account. To know when were they completed you would've had to order GCMS notes or consult the application tracker tool of your application is one of the ones that can be tracked using that tool.

Hassan627

Jul 8, 2023
Yes, they show the same in the gckey account. To know when were they completed you would've had to order GCMS notes or consult the application tracker tool of your application is one of the ones that can be tracked using that tool.
The status is the same as gckey in the application tracker tool

DaPive

Jun 24, 2023

Mine still show the same, and I am already waiting for eCoPR. So don't worry, from my understanding, it means your application was approved and you should receive portal 1 shortly.