+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
If you want to immigrate, you research Express Entry based on your age, education, language, work experience and funds.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry.html

If you want a work visa, there are no jobs here. Apply for jobs on Canadian job sites like Indeed. You need a job offer and your employer needs to file for and pay $1k for a LMIA. The LMIA shows that no Canadian or PR could be hired, only you. Then with LMIA, you apply for a closed work permit. For the permit, you show that you are experienced to do the job. Depending on the job requirements, you may need IELTS for language and ECA for education. Most if not all jobs posted will say that you must be a citizen, PR or a person with work authorization to apply so no point in applying for those jobs.
informative

Dijalpha

Jan 7, 2023
@DaPive did you get the portal 1 email? I have same status since june 20 but no mail till now. I called them up and they asked me to wait till thursday.
Hi,
I am in the same situation. PNP OINP. Could you please tell me if you receive the message "Final decision June X...." and that your application for at least your dependents in the application tracker https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/ was not all completed. I am the principal applicant and all the sections have been completed for me, for my wife it's remaining Eligibility (Not Started), Kids (Background in progress).

Thanks for your valuable inputs.

Dijalpha

Jan 7, 2023
Latest update:
Final decision: June 19. Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once a final decison has been made.

I have not heard anything new. I applied through PNP AINP, for myself, my husband and two kids. I will let you know once I hear back, hoping it is useful to someone.
Hi,
I am in the same situation. PNP OINP, Final decision, June 17. Could you please tell me if you receive the message "Final decision June X...." and that your application for at least your dependents in the application tracker https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/ was not all completed. I am the principal applicant and all the sections have been completed for me, for my wife it's remaining Eligibility (Not Started), Kids (Background in progress).

BAJO1990

Feb 10, 2023
HELLO GUYS got my COPR doccument number on my tracker account but i ddint get any email from ircc , when should i expect mail .please comment your timings after final decision ..

kartar407

Jun 14, 2023
HELLO GUYS got my COPR doccument number on my tracker account but i ddint get any email from ircc , when should i expect mail .please comment your timings after final decision ..
Depends upon 2 things.. 1st ur VO . And when you got last update on ur profile

BAJO1990

Feb 10, 2023
Depends upon 2 things.. 1st ur VO . And when you got last update on ur profile
My last update on my CIC website it showed June 30 final decision is in progress.
Another updates on my Tracker July 3 ( today ) ...it showed COPR doccument number here too

deshabhi22

Aug 24, 2017
Hi,
I am in the same situation. PNP OINP. Could you please tell me if you receive the message "Final decision June X...." and that your application for at least your dependents in the application tracker https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/ was not all completed. I am the principal applicant and all the sections have been completed for me, for my wife it's remaining Eligibility (Not Started), Kids (Background in progress).

Hello @Dijalpha , yes for me and my wife all steps are shown as completed in the tracker. however, for my daughter the background check is shown as inprogress.. however, I can see the COPR number updated for all three of us. I think seeing the copr number means that all steps were completed. I called ircc and the agent said that he can see that the application was approved and the correspondence email has been initiated. however, its been more than 11 days now but have not received the mail. m planning to call them again on wednesday now. lets see.

Reactions: DaPive