+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

'You have specified an incorrect file format'

Funkdakarma

Jun 7, 2011
I scanned my Medical exam Information Sheet as a PDF, it's less than 4 MB, when I upload it I get an error message:

Error: The form you have uploaded was not accepted.
  • Error Description: You have specified an incorrect file format for your attachment. Retry with another format. The following file formats are allowed: DOC; JPG; PDF; PNG; and TIFF.
Am I missing something here? Anyone else had this issue before?

Thanks

picklee

Feb 19, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I scanned my Medical exam Information Sheet as a PDF, it's less than 4 MB, when I upload it I get an error message:

Error: The form you have uploaded was not accepted.
  • Error Description: You have specified an incorrect file format for your attachment. Retry with another format. The following file formats are allowed: DOC; JPG; PDF; PNG; and TIFF.
Am I missing something here? Anyone else had this issue before?

Thanks
Try using a software like pdfsim to save the file again as PDF. Maybe it's corrupt?

Reactions: Funkdakarma

ILoveBritishColumbia

Star Member
Mar 7, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-4-2017
AOR Received.
28-4-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-4-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
This happened to me too, even though my documents were all PDFs and less than 4MB-- very frustrating. It turned out to be a browser issue... I only got the error message when I was using Firefox, but the upload worked fine when I used Chrome. So my suggestion would be to try Chrome or a different browser from the one you are using.

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
I had the same issue; I used different browsers and still the same so I uploaded all of my docs using another laptop and it worked. clear your cache and history data and try different browsers otherwise; use another PC. Good luck