+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Yesterday my personal history got deleated!

puigi

Star Member
Mar 12, 2019
Hello,

Yesterday night I was checking my PR application that I am about to send. However, the website started acting strange, changing some questions on its own and not uploading certain parts of the sections (like the activity or travels in my personal history).

After a while, it uploaded those sections but saying that there was information in those fields. I stopped messing with the application thinking that the website was failing and hoping that it would be OK today (which has happened before). I raised a query on the problem anyway. However, this morning all the information was gone, does anyone know if there is a way to restore this information? Especially the travel history because that was a nightmare to put in place.

I raised a technical report query already, but so far there has been no answer.

Has anybody experienced something like this before? How did you deal with it?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
The website does act up sometimes.

The way I dealt with it was simply to gather all my information in an Excel sheet. Then, when everything was complete, I just copied things into the form.

I filled the excel sheet out over a few days, collecting all my travel/personal information (and my wife's as well, she's traveled a lot). That way I was absolutely certain I had everything in order before I filled it out on the website.

Reactions: aamool

puigi

Star Member
Mar 12, 2019
Hi 21Goose,

Yeah, the problem is that some of the info came from a friend with which I made some travels since I don't have my old passport with me anymore.

I guess I will have to ask her again to help me to collect all those flights.

I started a screenshot backup of all those sections in case the website goes funny again...

And I still have no reply on the technical query I raised.

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Hi 21Goose,

Yeah, the problem is that some of the info came from a friend with which I made some travels since I don't have my old passport with me anymore.

I guess I will have to ask her again to help me to collect all those flights.

I started a screenshot backup of all those sections in case the website goes funny again...

And I still have no reply on the technical query I raised.
Oh yes, I took screenshots of every single page of the application form as well. Left no stone unturned!

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Hello,

Yesterday night I was checking my PR application that I am about to send. However, the website started acting strange, changing some questions on its own and not uploading certain parts of the sections (like the activity or travels in my personal history).

After a while, it uploaded those sections but saying that there was information in those fields. I stopped messing with the application thinking that the website was failing and hoping that it would be OK today (which has happened before). I raised a query on the problem anyway. However, this morning all the information was gone, does anyone know if there is a way to restore this information? Especially the travel history because that was a nightmare to put in place.

I raised a technical report query already, but so far there has been no answer.

Has anybody experienced something like this before? How did you deal with it?

Thanks in advance!
Are you being asked about your travel history for the last 5 or 10 years??