+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Yes or no in next profile if we decide ITA

harman90

Star Member
Jul 16, 2017
If I have ITA and i decline it because i filled something wrong in the first profile, then second time in a separate profile do i fill yes or no when asked if i have applied earlier?

Ridhi1402

Jun 28, 2017
If I have ITA and i decline it because i filled something wrong in the first profile, then second time in a separate profile do i fill yes or no when asked if i have applied earlier?
you should give reference to the older one or otherwise create a new GC key.

Grudy

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
Hi,

Now in PR profile, do i need to give reference to old EE rejected profile and UCI? Because it is taking it on its own.
You mean the EE profile? I remember they asked me for the old profile number which you should enter as it is on your account. At the time, I had not received a UCI so I did not enter one (they mention to enter UCI only if you had one).

Ridhi1402

Jun 28, 2017
You mean the EE profile? I remember they asked me for the old profile number which you should enter as it is on your account. At the time, I had not received a UCI so I did not enter one (they mention to enter UCI only if you had one).
I have received ITA last wednesday. Now in PR profile , they are auto picking my previous profile ID and UCI (the profile which I have withdrawn due to some mistake) . So should i fill it or leave it blank

BHAV

Aug 1, 2014
Getting ITA is not applying.Applying is when you submit application .
So say NO to question - Have you applied earlier

Reactions: Ridhi1402 and Grudy

Grudy

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
Thanks for pointing this out. I went back to check my application and they do indeed specify "applied" which is not the same as submitting an EE profile. I have changed it to No also.

Grudy

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
There are two questions actually.

"Has *name* applied to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada before?"

and

Has *name* applied for Permanent Residence (PR) before?

Do we answer no to both? I previously had an EE profile that was closed because of a silly mistake I made that made it ineligible (put lower funds than required lol)

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
There are two questions actually.

"Has *name* applied to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada before?"

and

Has *name* applied for Permanent Residence (PR) before?

Do we answer no to both? I previously had an EE profile that was closed because of a silly mistake I made that made it ineligible (put lower funds than required lol)
it should be NO