+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Y-Axis | Abhinav | ***** | Express Entry 2015

2niharika

Feb 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SMCANADAVISA said:
gosh!!! how many similar threads have you opened Niharika? Dont you see reality? You at 322 or whatever score is nowhere in the scenario. There are still people with similar score as you sitting in Canada. And you think your name will come up in the 5th draw? For now just keep quiet and stop posting these stupid posts.
I never said that....

senuphilip

Star Member
Apr 29, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fpaikar said:
Niharika as everyone has suggested that consultants don not help you get any job.Only thing they help is with the documentation,which you can do by yourself.No one can hep you with a job.I am in Canada from past one year looking for jobs I know how difficult it is to find a job.
Is it very difficult to get job in Canada....
Which sector are you in?

Regards
Senu

senuphilip

Star Member
Apr 29, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jio123 said:
Hello everyone, especially confused niharika,

Sorry to intervene and my apologies if my comment hurts.

Why are we trying to go to canada?
For a better future, good standard of living and better prospects for our children (Correct me if i am wrong)

If we change a job are we not suppose to unlearn our previous job and learn new?
We have to learn—and relearn—constantly
You don't get taught; you have to learn.

Coming to the point to all forum members who want to go with any consultants.

Tips: Tell them you will pay only 5000INR ask them to start the process, once you get the FILE Number (not EE Profile creation but actual File Number after submitting ITA docs) then you will pay rest of the money.
Check this trick and you will come across the TRUE colors of our great INDIAN consultants.

Humble Request to all forum members carefully go through the sticky threads of this forum, you have all information available, Understand clearly and if you are unable to understand post your query in this forum I am sure our truly non-profit forum members will help you out.

Again i am requesting you not to go to any consultant, if you have reached this FORUM then definitely you are at right place.

All our forum members ROCK!!!
Thanks in Advance
Hello,

Please help

what do you mean by " FILE Number (not EE Profile creation but actual File Number after submitting ITA docs) then you will pay rest of the money"

I just signed an initiated with Y-AXIS, what do you mean by ITA docs and File Number.
Please help

Thanks

deeptj

Star Member
Apr 10, 2014
Perth
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-03-2015
W-w-i-C-S are really sick people.. don't even think to go there. They are total fraud.
there are so many court cases pending against them. They were property dealers then they become consultant by making money from wrong ways..beware guys !!
i have three examples of my friends and family who cheated by them
so ....about other consultants ..
1. Abhinav is good.
2. Y axis - i don't know
3. Sunrise in Chandigarh is also good.

sagbas

Star Member
Oct 23, 2013
After long time .... Pls if you are in India ..don't opt for any consultants.. How much money & time I wasted .. I know ..mentioned above consultants if you talk to them omg it's like you will get PR in few weeks..
But sad part nothing is true...

sagbas

Star Member
Oct 23, 2013
Hi ..
When you create your EE profile& submitt number is generated that starts with E00--------,,& after ITA also when you submitt supporting documents .. You will get AOR but number starts with E00---- remain same....for all PR files it start with E---- for work or visit with V ---
Thanx

kakmam

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
deeptj said:
W-w-i-C-S are really sick people.. don't even think to go there. They are total fraud.
there are so many court cases pending against them. They were property dealers then they become consultant by making money from wrong ways..beware guys !!
i have three examples of my friends and family who cheated by them
so ....about other consultants ..
1. Abhinav is good.
2. Y axis - i don't know
3. Sunrise in Chandigarh is also good.
Is Oasis resource management from Delhi good for PR

sujani

Aug 6, 2011
hi niharika, any consultancy you choose they will charge you for their services. You have 322 points it means you have idea about whats happening, why do you need a consultant to do your PR process? EXpress entry is very simple and easy if you follow the steps. My suggestion to you is take your time and start doing some home work on your profile, its not a rocket science. I got my ITA and its easy. Dont waste your money on some consultant, as they dont assure you any thing!! No body has an idea when would be the draw for the people whos score fall under 300-350, so you have time, if you work on it, you dont need anybody to get PR.