+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Y-Axis | Abhinav | ***** | Express Entry 2015

ROBERT.KUME

Mar 4, 2015
sumit.singh.hallan said:
That has already taken place. 20th FEB draw was for correction only.

All the candidates had received ITA for FSW when they were eligible for CEC.

Their previous ITA's were cancelled and re-issued under CEC
when can people without job offer or provincial sponsorship expect a ITA from cic with just 321 points

sumit.singh.hallan

Jan 2, 2015
Gurgaon, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE Profile Created - 20-01-2015
Nomination.....
18-12-2015
IELTS Request
Completed. L-9.0 , R-8.5, W-7.0, S-7.0
LANDED..........
Pretty soon
ROBERT.KUME said:
when can people without job offer or provincial sponsorship expect a ITA from cic with just 321 points
I don't expect anytime soon. Cut off may never drop that low.

fpaikar

Jul 15, 2013
Niharika as everyone has suggested that consultants don not help you get any job.Only thing they help is with the documentation,which you can do by yourself.No one can hep you with a job.I am in Canada from past one year looking for jobs I know how difficult it is to find a job.

fpaikar

Jul 15, 2013
I never said that without a job offer it's of no use but you will have to struggle initially till you find a suitable job.You might even have to study again as most of the times they value Canadian education.Then you will have to struggle to get some relevant experience in your field may be work voluntary in some places.So till the time you find anything you want to do you will have to do odd jobs to sustain yourself.

2niharika

Feb 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fpaikar said:
I never said that without a job offer it's of no use but you will have to struggle initially till you find a suitable job.You might even have to study again as most of the times they value Canadian education.Then you will have to struggle to get some relevant experience in your field may be work voluntary in some places.So till the time you find anything you want to do you will have to do odd jobs to sustain yourself.
OH!!! Again Study?? do you think is it possible at this AGE again go to college??

fpaikar

Jul 15, 2013
Not necessarily you will have to study but I have seen that many immigrants have to go back to study to get a job in their respective fields.It all depends on an individuals circumstances but yes one would have to have sufficient funds available to sustain oneself and be ready to be patient to find a job.