+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wrongly selected CELPIP-G rather than CELPIP-General 2014 in my application after submitting it!

MaxFederico

Star Member
May 6, 2018
Hi all,

I received my ITA and submitted my application yesterday. I just noticed that in my application, I selected CELPIP-G rather than CELPIP-2014 as I thought the CELPIP-General 2014 was for those taking the test before that date!

Should I do anything regarding this mistake? It should also be noted that I put my score report in the client information!

Thank you

Last edited:
Reactions: Sharma_Gudiya

Sharma_Gudiya

Jun 23, 2022
Hi all,

I received my ITA and submitted my application yesterday. I just noticed that in my application, I selected CELPIP-G rather than CELPIP-2014 as I thought the CELPIP-General 2014 was for those taking the test before that date!

Should I do anything regarding this mistake? It should also be noted that I put my score report in the client information!

Thank you
Hi there, any update on your case. I am in the same situation.

Sharma_Gudiya

Jun 23, 2022
Hi all,

Thank you
Please could you tell me what happened. I did the same thing