Apr 29, 2009
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
]
Here is another low regarding application for canadian pr. I applied under noc code 4131 as a college and other vocational instructor. I was asked for updated documents and pcc and original ielts. I was hoping to receive the letter for medical. Instead, i recieved letter of rejection on the basis of not providing documentation showing that i have worked for a minimum of 1 year. i had sent my appointment letter showing my date of appointment from august 2004. I had sent my original work experience certificate showing my employment from august 2004 till present date. I had even sent copies of income tax returns of the last 4 years, which were paid in the capacity of college lecturer. Kindly help me out. my application for pr has been wrongly rejected. give me some advice ppl. i would really appreciate it. Thanks.

Rizwan123

May 5, 2009
Please also specify what job title and job description u put in the form , that will help others to advice you

GOAN7

Jan 4, 2009
Hi Harryk,

I also was in the same situation as you are about a year back. I has applied to CIC London, in 2004 and around sept 2008 was asked to send my original Degree and original experience letter, within 60 days, I complied to their request within 30 days by sending the originals by Courier, after 60 days was shocked to receive a rejection letter saying that I had failed to submit the requested documents within the stipulated time, fortunately I had the tracking record of the courier and also the name of the person who had received my original documents at CIC London, I immediately scanned the tracking record and E-mailed the same to CIC London and also sent a hardcopy of the record by courier, after two months recd an email from CIC London saying my file was reopened incredible cause seems they lost or misplaced my original documents(by the way still I have not received my originals back), to cut a long story short, was interviewed completed my medicals and about a week back received my passport with visa stamped. so pursue the matter with the Immigration guys maybe they might have misplaced your documents