+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wrong police station selected for PCC application

Gibacho

Aug 13, 2017
@kawal.singh what happened in your case?
I am under the same situation.
Will I have to reapply for my PCC.
The status changed from "Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate .." to "PCC application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate" today.

Will they forward the application to the correct police station?

ramkumar27

Aug 25, 2023
@kawal.singh @Gibacho Same here, I applied PCC from Canada and I see the application status as "Police Verification Report is not clear and application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate." as I have not chosen the correct police station and the station returned the application. Anythoughts on how to proceed next? Will they return the passport and I have to submit a new application or if PSK can forward the application to correct police station?

Any prior experience and how they handled this issue and their inputs would be helpful. Thanks in advance.

Hardy079

Star Member
Jan 10, 2015
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Same happened with me. But I got an email by sender name "SANJIV KUMAR" asking me to reply to that email with my basic details like name and address and also the correct police station.

I see everyone is talking about reapplying PCC. That confuses me. Will this reply to the email work for me or do I have to send a new PCC?

Its been 3 days I have replied to the email with correct details and no update on status which is anyways not enough days for consulate to respond anyways.

Should I reapply? Please advice.

muthuganesh

Jan 21, 2024
Hi,

Same happened with me. But I got an email by sender name "SANJIV KUMAR" asking me to reply to that email with my basic details like name and address and also the correct police station.

I see everyone is talking about reapplying PCC. That confuses me. Will this reply to the email work for me or do I have to send a new PCC?

Its been 3 days I have replied to the email with correct details and no update on status which is anyways not enough days for consulate to respond anyways.

Should I reapply? Please advice.
is it from BLS or embassy ? did they route it back to right police station ?.

ramkumar27

Aug 25, 2023
is it from BLS or embassy ? did they route it back to right police station ?.
Sanjiv is from embassy. He will get the details from us and reinitiate the same PCC with the ARN we submitted earlier.

We have to check for the status change in our ARN request and follow up with local police station to get the verification completed.