+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wrong name on the Study Permit application form.

RCJ7

Jul 30, 2019
Hey!
I made an online application and even submitted it with the supporting documents. It was after I sent it that I realised my name on the application form is wrong. It has my entire name on both, the 'Given name' and 'Family name' sections. So, my entire name is mentioned twice.
Example : Given name(s) - A B, Family name - C
Mentioned on the application form : Given name(s) - A B C, Family name - A B C
What do I do now?
Thanks!

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Hey!
I made an online application and even submitted it with the supporting documents. It was after I sent it that I realised my name on the application form is wrong. It has my entire name on both, the 'Given name' and 'Family name' sections. So, my entire name is mentioned twice.
What do I do now?
Thanks!
Send a webform

If you are SDS applicant choose inside Canada. If you are not SDS applicant then choose nearest visa office to you.

Mention the changes you want to make in the webform.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

SVENU12

May 31, 2021
Hey RCJ7,

After you submitted the web form, how long did the IRCC take to change your name?

Thanks!

Jeasbe

Feb 17, 2024
Hello Sir,
How did your issue get resolved?
I have the same issue exactly.

Waiting for your reply as I have only a few days left for applying for my Biometrics

Jeasbe

Feb 17, 2024
Hello Sir,
How did your issue get resolved?
I have the same issue exactly.
Waiting for your reply as I have only a few days left for applying for my Biometrics

Hey!
What do I do now?
Thanks!