+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wrong Flight Itinerary

s4mch3f

Sep 22, 2022
Hi,

When I was applying for my parents visitor visa, I got the Flight Itinerary online for them as reservation and added that to additional documents. I've submitted the application and after couple days I got the email from the website that I got the reservation that remind me about that the flight had stop in US and they should be citizen of canada or US / have US transit visa to be able to get on that flight.

It was just the flight itinerary and not the actual ticket, should I webform and submit new flight itinerary for them? How should I do that?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
Hi,

When I was applying for my parents visitor visa, I got the Flight Itinerary online for them as reservation and added that to additional documents. I've submitted the application and after couple days I got the email from the website that I got the reservation that remind me about that the flight had stop in US and they should be citizen of canada or US / have US transit visa to be able to get on that flight.

It was just the flight itinerary and not the actual ticket, should I webform and submit new flight itinerary for them? How should I do that?

Thanks in advance!
I wouldn't worry about it. They aren't going to be looking up the flight info you provided and if they did it's not their concern whether you have a transit visa or not., that would be an issue for you not IRCC.

Reactions: scylla