+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wrong Eye Color and Height on COPR and on PR card

mohamed1978

Sep 30, 2014
Hi,
I have just noticed a mistake in my eye color on n my PR card. would it be a problem in my citizenship application?. I do not remember giving this info when i applied for pr card in November 2020. I only sent photos with CoPR
Thanks

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi,
I have just noticed a mistake in my eye color on n my PR card. would it be a problem in my citizenship application?. I do not remember giving this info when i applied for pr card in November 2020. I only sent photos with CoPR
Thanks
DId you read the rest of the thread that you posted in?

Tj9248

Aug 1, 2023
Hello, My Height on my Copr is 142 Cm. I am actually 175 cm. And also they wrote wrong eye colour. Will this be a problem while reentering canada ? Asking this because the height is like 33 Cm off. Please help!

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hello, My Height on my Copr is 142 Cm. I am actually 175 cm. And also they wrote wrong eye colour. Will this be a problem while reentering canada ? Asking this because the height is like 33 Cm off. Please help!
Did you read the rest of this thread?

If you're worried, contact the office that issued the COPR. While you wait for them to ignore that email or message, you can read this thread again.

Tj9248

Aug 1, 2023
Did you read the rest of this thread?

If you're worried, contact the office that issued the COPR. While you wait for them to ignore that email or message, you can read this thread again.
I did read it, but My error is the biggest one I have seen yet. Thats why I asked again, it is 33 CMs less than my actual height. I applied for correction 2 months ago but got no reply yet, i am travelling soon so should I let it be ? Will this stop me from coming back ?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I did read it, but My error is the biggest one I have seen yet. Thats why I asked again, it is 33 CMs less than my actual height. I applied for correction 2 months ago but got no reply yet, i am travelling soon so should I let it be ? Will this stop me from coming back ?
I refer to other posts here. And the one to which you responded. If you applied for correction two months ago and nothing happened, it is 99% because IRCC believes it is so unimportant they won't even bother changing it.

33 cms shorter is almost better as an error, because so clearly absurd it will be seen as a typo. Just bring a copy of the correction email you sent and say no-one answered.

Tj9248

Aug 1, 2023
I refer to other posts here. And the one to which you responded. If you applied for correction two months ago and nothing happened, it is 99% because IRCC believes it is so unimportant they won't even bother changing it.

33 cms shorter is almost better as an error, because so clearly absurd it will be seen as a typo. Just bring a copy of the correction email you sent and say no-one answered.
I sent an application as a Mail. Not an Email. So I will bring the correction application form. So just in a sentence, you think I should be okay to re enter ?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I sent an application as a Mail. Not an Email. So I will bring the correction application form. So just in a sentence, you think I should be okay to re enter ?
You read this thread and you really remain in doubt as to what I think?