+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wrong DOB in form

suvra.saha

Sep 11, 2013
Hi,
I am Canadian PR and my husband lives in US. He has applied for multiple entry visa one week earlier, but mistakenly he typed the year of my DOB wrong. Can anyone suggest me anything to correct this mistake. However, we have just married and preparing to PR apply at the end of this year.

Thanks in advance

yardie

Star Member
Oct 8, 2013
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2013
Nomination.....
PER 27-09-2013
I would contact the embassy/visa office where the application was submitted and notify them of the error immediately and then they would tell you how the change can be made.

suvra.saha said:
Hi,
I am Canadian PR and my husband lives in US. He has applied for multiple entry visa one week earlier, but mistakenly he typed the year of my DOB wrong. Can anyone suggest me anything to correct this mistake. However, we have just married and preparing to PR apply at the end of this year.

Thanks in advance

suvra.saha

Sep 11, 2013
Thank you so much. I have already emailed at the address los-angeles-enquiry@international.qc.ca. Waiting for reply. Thanks again

O_guy

Aug 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
suvra.saha said:
Thank you so much. I have already emailed at the address los-angeles-enquiry @ international.qc.ca. Waiting for reply. Thanks again
When you emailed the, do you put "URGENT" in the subject? If you didn't do that, it may take them several weeks to open that email.