+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wrong designations of employment document in EE system after AOR

rickyhanzhang

Star Member
May 13, 2017
Hey Guys,

Yesterday I heard people talking about the wrong designation of employment documents in the EE system after AOR.

For example, when we uploaded the employment docs, there were only columns called employment record 1, employment record 2, etc (it never mentioned titles). But when we enter the "view submitted application" site after AOR, there actually are specific order under which we need to put the right employment docs (it displays all titles).

I can't get into the "view submitted application" site for the past 10 days or so...it always shows "Sorry, the online service is not currently available", but I heard there are indeed some people who can access the page. Can anybody tell me what exactly does it look like in there? If the problem does exist, should I raise a CSE?

Thanks a lot guys.

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
Hey Guys,

Yesterday I heard people talking about the wrong designation of employment documents in the EE system after AOR.

For example, when we uploaded the employment docs, there were only columns called employment record 1, employment record 2, etc (it never mentioned titles). But when we enter the "view submitted application" site after AOR, there actually are specific order under which we need to put the right employment docs (it displays all titles).

I can't get into the "view submitted application" site for the past 10 days or so...it always shows "Sorry, the online service is not currently available", but I heard there are indeed some people who can access the page. Can anybody tell me what exactly does it look like in there? If the problem does exist, should I raise a CSE?

Thanks a lot guys.
I am so frustrated because of this , victim of CIC blunder