+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wrong CRS score and ITA

seokhwanlee88

Jan 6, 2021
Hello, all! I hope you all have a wonderful new year.
I am new to this group and waiting for getting ITA(EE-CEC). I am confusing about the CRS score in my EE Profile.

I started my present work in Canada on 2019.02.25 and still going on(now 1 year and 10 months).
The problem is CRS score automatically updated after the new year that they count work experience as 2 years even it is not 2 years yet.
So my present score is 483 in profile now but it has to be 472.

I guess I can get an ITA from the next draw, but I am confusing I should refuse the ITA or not, since I can not approve the score from my E-APR.

Since I have to submit E-APR within the end of January since my foreign work experience within 10 years is getting expired in this January.

The point that I would like to know is that if I receive an ITA on 483(my profile score, but it is wrong it has to be 472 since the reason I explained above.) and the cut-off is like 469,
Will my application be rejected if I accept the ITA and submit E-APR? or still good to go since anyway, my real score(472) is above the cut-off(469)?

Thank you so much in advance for helping me.

Patel jaimin

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
Hello, all! I hope you all have a wonderful new year.
I am new to this group and waiting for getting ITA(EE-CEC). I am confusing about the CRS score in my EE Profile.

I started my present work in Canada on 2019.02.25 and still going on(now 1 year and 10 months).
The problem is CRS score automatically updated after the new year that they count work experience as 2 years even it is not 2 years yet.
So my present score is 483 in profile now but it has to be 472.

I guess I can get an ITA from the next draw, but I am confusing I should refuse the ITA or not, since I can not approve the score from my E-APR.

Since I have to submit E-APR within the end of January since my foreign work experience within 10 years is getting expired in this January.

The point that I would like to know is that if I receive an ITA on 483(my profile score, but it is wrong it has to be 472 since the reason I explained above.) and the cut-off is like 469,
Will my application be rejected if I accept the ITA and submit E-APR? or still good to go since anyway, my real score(472) is above the cut-off(469)?

Thank you so much in advance for helping me.
Crs calculate ur score from month to month. So this is ur 24th month of work so u got 13 extra points for ur work. Good luck