+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wrong Country of Nationality

Snave

Jan 25, 2024
Hi I took my IELTS exam British Council last December 2023 and when I downloaded my TRF I noticed that the Country of Nationality is Canada. Which is supposed to be Philippines. Is there a chance to correct that?

Snave

Jan 25, 2024
Hi I took my IELTS exam British Council last December 2023 and when I downloaded my TRF I noticed that the Country of Nationality is Canada. Which is supposed to be Philippines. Is there a chance to correct that?

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
Reach out to test centre right away

Snave

Jan 25, 2024
Thank you for your reply @Alalac. I called the centre this morning but they said their is nothing they can do about it. I feel so helpless and so sad , my result might be useless and everything is wasted..So frustrating that the testing center can’t do anything to help you.

worddemy

Jan 22, 2024
Didn't they check the passport before the exam?