+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WRONG APPLICATION. WHAT TO DO ?

joker00

May 6, 2023
We applied for Canada tourist visa as a family application which includes my mother, brother and myself. My brother and I are 28 years old. Although my mother and brother received messages requesting biometrics, I haven’t had any request within this context and on the respective application page, it says “We do not need your fingerprints.

I believe it may occur because of the fact that I may not be considered a dependent child considering I’m 28 years old.As I already applied as part of family application, how can I turn my application into a separete application? Would it cause a problem if I reapply or withdraw my application considering I will be having two different application?

mrchandu

Star Member
Dec 18, 2017
Not necessarily. There are lot of people who has applied and didn't receive BCL for one person in the group.

joker00

May 6, 2023
Not necessarily. There are lot of people who has applied and didn't receive BCL for one person in the group.
Thank you for your reply, but when I checked the submitted documents, under my application, there is only application fee, nothing about biometrics. However, for my brother apart from application fee, there is also biometrics fee (quantity 1 and fee 0) and for my mother quantity 1 and fee 170 cad as it is a family application. So, it worries me if I may not get a request at all considering the situation I highlighted just above.