+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

wrong address

honney

Star Member
Mar 31, 2012
I just want to know the effect of sending my application package to this address: Canadian Intake Office, 196 George Street, Sydney, NS B1P 1J3 Canada...instead of the latest address posted in the website which should have been Canadian Intake Office, 47-49 Dorchester Street, Sydney, NS B1P 5Z2, Canada...when did this change of address take place...will it affect the processing of my application?...what will happen to the forms and documents which I already submitted two weeks ago?...I checked the tracking of Fedex, it was already received...

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
honney said:
I just want to know the effect of sending my application package to this address: Canadian Intake Office, 196 George Street, Sydney, NS B1P 1J3 Canada...instead of the latest address posted in the website which should have been Canadian Intake Office, 47-49 Dorchester Street, Sydney, NS B1P 5Z2, Canada...when did this change of address take place...will it affect the processing of my application?...what will happen to the forms and documents which I already submitted two weeks ago?...I checked the tracking of Fedex, it was already received...
You should be okay as the package has been received at the old address. Does your tracking reveal any other information as to who has received it?

Mitali

honney

Star Member
Mar 31, 2012
thanks for the reply...may i know the chances of the processing of the application...will it cause delay on its processing?...even if it is an old address, is it still existing or they transferred to another location?...

Crook123

Star Member
Dec 16, 2011
did u send the application urself or was it through a consultant???even faced similar situatiin where my consultant posted it to 210 george st...good that it didnt take much time for it to get transferred...so hopefully it will be same with u as well....

all the best...

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
honney said:
thanks for the reply...may i know the chances of the processing of the application...will it cause delay on its processing?...even if it is an old address, is it still existing or they transferred to another location?...
As your application was received by a CIC official, it will be directed to the new address and there will be no impact on your processing times.

Mitali